New walk pictures with Ino (Very pic heavy)

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby Ino » March 4th, 2010, 8:56 pm

Whats that?
Mouth to water goobers!!
Peek-a-boo from the iceberg...cant tell him it is too cold to be in the water
Camouflage- aside from the red coat and toy!!
Chase me!!!
Losing my baby fat!! (Starting to anyway)...

Look, I got my ears cropped....
Just kidding!!
My pug looking pout face- don't want to end my walk and go inside!!
I love this pic!
Walking gentle to prevent falling through the ice layer on top

Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » March 4th, 2010, 9:13 pm

He is such a big boy! Really adorable!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby pitsnok » March 4th, 2010, 10:47 pm

I freaking adore Ino!!
He is such a big lug, but so soo cute at the same time.
~Brittany, Degan and Harlow's mom

"It is true that Pit Bulls grab and hold on. But what they most often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart, not your arm."
pitsnok
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Ino » March 4th, 2010, 11:13 pm

Thanks! He really looks a bit bigger in pictures then he does in person. He definately is bulky but he is probably not much taller than his English Bulldog mom was. I think he has her height and massive chest width and his daddy's Pit Bull butt. I tell you though, it is kind of a curse for him to have that combination because he has high energy outside (lazy indoors-always sleeping) and has had so many medical issues for his young age due to his build and energy level.
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby iluvk9 » March 5th, 2010, 6:54 am

Love the comments. :giggle:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby BullyLady » March 5th, 2010, 10:26 pm

What a smart boy to walk gently on the thinly iced snow!! Shelby just romps through it and falls into the snow. :giggle:
"I'm not all bad but I'm a faithful sinner."
~Dave Matthews
Cathleen
Shelby - AB Mix 1 yr - CGC
BullyLady
Proud Uber Nerd

Postby Jenn » March 7th, 2010, 1:05 am

pitsnok wrote:I freaking adore Ino!!
He is such a big lug, but so soo cute at the same time.

Ditto from me!! :)
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby Marinepits » March 7th, 2010, 9:54 am

I love how's he's walking *so* carefully on the snow crust. :lol3:

Great pics of a very handsome boy!
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby madremissy » March 7th, 2010, 9:54 am

He is just so handsome.
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby Ino » March 7th, 2010, 12:46 pm

Thanks everyone!! He is a smart boy- it amazed me too how careful he was on the snow (which really helps to prevent his nail breaks and his ACL injury). We went to the vet the other day because we had an appt for the kitties to get their shots (crating them is the worst!! :rolleyes2: ) and he had a slight limp the night before. Luckily his knee issues did not get worse so I am guessing he pulled a muscle when romping in the soft snow (we have several feet of slush because it is warm here). The vet did say that eventually he will probably need surgery to fix his ACL injury but since he is not in pain and it is not getting worse- it is not urgent. He got his anal glands done when we were there, which he was not thrilled about- he gave some dirty looks. I had her check them since he "leaks" occasionally and she said she could see why I said leaks because it was very thin and as she said "pungent". I told her my issue was not only does the futon cover and his butt stink, but he tries to "clean it up" and then his mouth stinks and he wants to give kisses....nasty. So after she evacuated them (that is what it was called on the bill :giggle: ) she went to get the spray to clean it and of course, Mr. Ino beat her to it :puke: . She cleaned his butt off but when we got in the car, I reached under him to move toys before he sat down but he sat on my hand so it smelled and so did the car seat....thank goodness for Natures Miracle...I was gagging the whole way home cause the car reaked!!! :doh:
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Suzi » March 7th, 2010, 1:38 pm

Great Pix!

Where's your location? It's beautiful!
Suzi
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Ino » March 7th, 2010, 1:56 pm

Sullivan County, NY...it is in the Catskill Mountain region. It really is beautiful here and since we are in a secluded area, Ino gets a lot of off leash time on our walks. That will have to end when we relocate back to Fl....he is not going to like that part or the fact that there will be no fresh water swimming other than in a pool so he does not encounter any gators!!
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Return to Gallery and Cinema