New web site

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby TheRedQueen » February 23rd, 2010, 9:57 am

airwalk wrote:Okay, satisfied customers up....base prices up....still tweaking...please keep the feedback coming.

Carina...It looks great.

That looks great! :D

Now I have to save up some money so you can make the Wiener a new coat...nothing fits him right! lol
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby airwalk » February 23rd, 2010, 10:00 am

Did you see the weiners on parade fabric? I thought of you when I was buying it :D
airwalk
I live here

Postby TheRedQueen » February 23rd, 2010, 10:04 am

airwalk wrote:Did you see the weiners on parade fabric? I thought of you when I was buying it :D

lol...yeah, I actually bought some a while back and made him a coat with that...but I'm thinking I might have to get you to make me a tote bag with that fabric...his current bag is getting to be too small for his gear! lol
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Jenn » February 23rd, 2010, 4:05 pm

Are you willing to do special order tote bags??
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby airwalk » February 23rd, 2010, 6:57 pm

I do lots of custom tote bags. Whatcha got in mind.
airwalk
I live here

Postby hugapitbull » February 23rd, 2010, 9:52 pm

Great job, Diana. Hope you make loads of $$, and have to hire a sewing crew to keep up.
Shanna & Spirit Trouble
We beat osteosarcoma - 27 months 20 days cancer free
'Spirit' Trouble departed for the Bridge 3/16/2011 a victim of aging
Visit - http://k9cancer.org

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain--and most fools do. ~Dale Carnegie
hugapitbull
The Better Half

Postby airwalk » February 23rd, 2010, 10:17 pm

hugapitbull wrote:Great job, Diana. Hope you make loads of $$, and have to hire a sewing crew to keep up.

Now wouldn't that be nice!
airwalk
I live here

Postby Jenn » February 23rd, 2010, 11:32 pm

airwalk wrote:I do lots of custom tote bags. Whatcha got in mind.

Hot pink lining of some sort, or even neon blue (?) and zebra print. I have a little girl with a b-day in April, that would just be beyond thrilled. :wink:
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby sfbullygirl » February 24th, 2010, 1:43 am

Congrats on launching your site!!!

it looks great BTW..see it is not THAT hard :D
sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Violet » February 24th, 2010, 4:02 am

you and Lisa should partner up and make coats and bags to match the collars :| *watches imaginary saving quickly dwindle*

hey Lisa..how do you get the linked pages to open in a different window on yours? Where you link to a different page from a word on another page? like to the fabric galleries from your collar pages? Diana's site simply won't do it.
Violet
Loyally Bully

Postby CinderDee » February 24th, 2010, 4:39 am

It looks amazing Diana & Vi!!! I love the newest changes and the new fabric pic sizes are perfection!

I can't thank you both enough for the lovely things you said about Kato. :bigCry:
(I swear, I'm never gonna stop bawling this week)

Best of luck talented lady-friend!!! :hug3:
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby sfbullygirl » February 24th, 2010, 11:49 am

Violet wrote:you and Lisa should partner up and make coats and bags to match the collars :| *watches imaginary saving quickly dwindle*

hey Lisa..how do you get the linked pages to open in a different window on yours? Where you link to a different page from a word on another page? like to the fabric galleries from your collar pages? Diana's site simply won't do it.

You have to create a new page where you add all the fabric pics, then go back to the page in the product editor where you want the link, type the verbiage you want for the link, select or highlight the verbiage then there should be an icon in your page editor that says "link". Click that and a box will pop up and select link type as site page, then a page will come up with your page list and then select the fabric page.

Sounds more complicated than it is...email me if you need help and I can always call you to walk you through it
sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby airwalk » February 24th, 2010, 8:32 pm

Jenn wrote:
airwalk wrote:I do lots of custom tote bags. Whatcha got in mind.

Hot pink lining of some sort, or even neon blue (?) and zebra print. I have a little girl with a b-day in April, that would just be beyond thrilled. :wink:

Hmm let me see what I've got or can find. I'll get back to you. The hot pink I have...the zebra print...I'll look
airwalk
I live here

Postby airwalk » February 24th, 2010, 8:33 pm

sfbullygirl wrote:Congrats on launching your site!!!

it looks great BTW..see it is not THAT hard :D

Thank you...without you and Carina I would still be here screaming at the computer...NOT THAT HARD she says...you obviously didn't see my eyes bleeding :D
airwalk
I live here

Postby Violet » February 25th, 2010, 3:16 am

sfbullygirl wrote:
Violet wrote:you and Lisa should partner up and make coats and bags to match the collars :| *watches imaginary saving quickly dwindle*

You have to create a new page where you add all the fabric pics, then go back to the page in the product editor where you want the link, type the verbiage you want for the link, select or highlight the verbiage then there should be an icon in your page editor that says "link". Click that and a box will pop up and select link type as site page, then a page will come up with your page list and then select the fabric page.

Sounds more complicated than it is...email me if you need help and I can always call you to walk you through it

ok..no magic trick..it just isn't working on Diana's site.
Violet
Loyally Bully

Previous

Return to Marketplace