The Stagger Lee Collar

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby madremissy » February 18th, 2010, 1:10 pm

Ella is an excellent model. :)
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby mnp13 » February 18th, 2010, 4:54 pm

chewbecca wrote:Oh yes, there are PLENTY of rescues for all kinds of animals out there, and I never would have thought either.
But a lot of them end up rehabbing wild ones that get hit by cars.
One rescue had to rehab one that they found after some kids had beat the CRAP out of her with a baseball bat.
She ended up having to have part of her shell removed.
So, yeah, I was in tears after viewing the pics of that tortoise and after reading the info about what happened to her.
And not only did they beat her, she was/became egg bound. They had to correct that situation before they could even focus on her broken shell.
So sad.

WTF is wrong with people?
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Ino » February 18th, 2010, 8:19 pm

That is a very nice looking collar and it is nice of you to donate to the rescue. I almost crushed a rescued turtle one time with 2 40lb bags of dog food. I worked at a pet store and we used to carry out heavy items for people and this one lady opened the back of her van for me to load the bags in and right as I was leaning to drop the bags off my shoulder into the van, she shouted wait- look out...it was a large tortise of some kind who had been hit by a car and she had made a paper mache (sp?) shell for it out of newspaper....I did not even notice that it was a turtle and not a newspaper until she told me. It seemed content and healthy (as healthy as a turtle could look with half of it's shell made from newspaper) and I was glad someone was looking out for the big guy, but in a sense- it was kind of creepy. :|
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » February 18th, 2010, 10:04 pm

Pretty!
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby ArtGypsy » February 18th, 2010, 10:28 pm

chewbecca wrote:Thanks, guys!!! I now have the collar listed on my site. :wink:

STUNNING....................OMG......... :o :rolleyes2: :wink:
“Hope has two beautiful daughters: their names are Anger and Courage.
Anger that things are the way they are.
Courage to make them the way they ought to be.”----Augustine
ArtGypsy
First I Caught Her, Then I Didn't Share My Fries

Postby chewbecca » February 18th, 2010, 10:55 pm

Thanks, guys!!!

And, yeah, some people TRULY SUCK.
How someone could beat a living creature with a baseball bat is beyond anything I can comprehend.

Also, Stagger Lee's breeder was telling me that he went out to his house he grew up in and was talking to the son of the current owner.
The son told him that he runs over turtles in the road.
Why?
He likes to hear them "pop".
WTF.

WTFWTFWTF.
http://www.ellaslead.com
The only lead you'll ever need.
chewbecca
Loyally Bully

Previous

Return to Marketplace