Opal

Postby BigDogBuford » February 15th, 2010, 10:17 pm

So Vi and I decided to swap foster dogs.....she took Farrah and I took Opal (formerly Lily). Opal had recently been returned through no fault of her own. She was pretty, uh..........chunky whee weight she came back and we're working on getting the extra weight off. She's spayed, UTD on shots, house broken, crate trained and rides like a dream in the car. So far fine with cats and not reactive to my dogs at all. She walked right into the shower for her bath and can do some crazy butt tuck zoomies for a chunk style girl. She's a total softie and needs some confidence but other than that she's a really sweet little lady.

Shmooshy nose:

~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby pitsnok » February 15th, 2010, 11:21 pm

awwwww she is gorgeous!
~Brittany, Degan and Harlow's mom

"It is true that Pit Bulls grab and hold on. But what they most often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart, not your arm."
pitsnok
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Malli » February 16th, 2010, 4:33 am

so cute! Bet yer happy to see HER! :wink:
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby Violet » February 16th, 2010, 4:40 am

She is a TOTAL dollface. I adore Opal (and i really like the name change)! I was SO disappointed that she came back. Oh well..if dogs have to come back it's better when it's the easy ones!
Violet
Loyally Bully

Postby iluvk9 » February 16th, 2010, 7:48 am

AND she gets to wear a Collarmania collar?

I think it is great that you and Vi "trade" once in awhile.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Jenn » February 16th, 2010, 2:19 pm

:) She's adorable, and I hope she finds a wonderful home.

It was very awesome for you to get a trade, I so admire you ladies and your work. :)
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby IzzysDad » March 22nd, 2010, 9:07 pm

she is gorgeous!
IzzysDad
Just Whelped

Return to Rescue