He'll be here soon!

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby Purple » May 3rd, 2006, 10:24 pm

Maybe a mod could split the thread...the new one titled "weinies and cooters", of course!
Purple
I live here

Postby a-bull » May 3rd, 2006, 10:24 pm

Purple wrote:A-bull, got anymore room in that cave.......I'm diving in....

you bet. Wear blinders on the way over . . . :ninja:
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby concreterose » May 3rd, 2006, 10:38 pm

Well, Pookie had nice, neat girl parts (she had a jelly belly though) and Vicki's whohaw is nice and tight...her little nips are too. I don't have to worry about rubbing a winkie when I want a tummy rub.
concreterose
Loyally Bully

Postby Purple » May 3rd, 2006, 10:55 pm

Vicki's whohaw is nice and tight...her little nips are too.

Thank you.... :oops:
Purple
I live here

Postby turtle » May 3rd, 2006, 10:59 pm

Awww, cute pic! They really do love to roll around on their backs! It must feel really really good, mine does it all the time in the yard.
-------------------------------------------------------

I may be slow but I get there - a turtle's motto
turtle
Loyally Bully

Postby SisMorphine » May 3rd, 2006, 11:18 pm

pLaurent wrote:
But my girl does not have an enlarged vulva nor big droopy nipples

Mine either! I guess she's a virgin and everything is all neat and small - nothing droopy or flabby. :D

Sorry Concreterose, that the thread about your new dog turned into a debate about the pros and cons of weenies and cooters.:(

See to me that's huge. I really think I may need therapy regarding girly doggy parts. I'm lucky my lady foster never has her bum to me, otherwise I may be nauseous.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Fear_the_Sheeple » May 3rd, 2006, 11:55 pm

You've always got to watch out for the winkie (or as we call it, the goblin lol ) Caesar always is sticking that thing out! Ick!

The look on his face says it all. He's such a boy! lol
Fear_the_Sheeple
Enlightened Bully

Postby Miakoda » May 4th, 2006, 12:21 am

Miakoda wrote:
Maryellen wrote:maybe they are talking about the greenish stuff that is usually like a yeast infection in male dogs?? most male puppies get it, rufus had it as a pup too... it was gross, but with penicillian it went away

It's smegma & completely normal although quite disguisting. :shock:
Miakoda
Devoutly Bully

Postby pLaurent » May 4th, 2006, 11:18 am

I really think I may need therapy regarding girly doggy parts.

I think maybe you're right! :wink:

You've always got to watch out for the winkie (or as we call it, the goblin ) Caesar always is sticking that thing out! Ick!

Boys will be boys! That pic is so funny. He looks like he's saying "How do you like THIS??"

I can't believe this discussion, but may as well go all the way. What about when an adult male is neutered, and that droopy, icky sack is left behind? Much less esthetic than a neat little whohaw, IMO.
pLaurent
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Maryellen » May 4th, 2006, 11:21 am

the sac usually will shrink a little, kinda like a shrinky dink..... it might not go away fully, but part of it should shrink away....
Maryellen
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » May 4th, 2006, 11:39 am

Munkee never shows us his peepee :o
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby satanscheerleader » May 4th, 2006, 2:08 pm

When Tanks is hanging out Daemon yells at him and gives him a shove and it goes back in as Tank hangs his head in shame. He's gonna get a complex.

My friend calls girl doggie parts rosebuds. lol
satanscheerleader
Loyally Bully

Postby mnp13 » May 4th, 2006, 2:21 pm

Riggs and Connor 'show' when they poop. :rolleyes2:

Connor has a little wrinkly sack left, but it's not all that noticeable. One the skin is stretched by big ol bully balls it doesn't have a chance!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby dogcrazyjen » May 4th, 2006, 2:36 pm

Oh MY :shock:

Well, Jack has never had discharge, and his red rocket only peeps out when he wants the frisbee and I won't throw it (accompanied by him trying to hump my leg) and as michelle says, when he poops. Otherwise he is a perfect gentleman. He has never marked indoors. He once peed on my sister in law, but he was not the first nor the last to do so. He has never peed on anyone else.

Well, he pees on Tallulah's head but she sticks it under there.

My Newfie never had boy parts trouble either.

Tallulah is a nice neat little package, never noticed her hoohoo unless you get a pic of her sitting. Her nips are small and unnoticable.

Tess on the other hand looks ridden hard and put up wet. Hanging out all over the place. She just went through a false pregnancy after her heat, I think, she is just now starting to shrink a little. But her nipples are still big, and her hoohoo is just always saying HOWDY DOO! :moon:
dogcrazyjen
Devoutly Bully

Postby pLaurent » May 4th, 2006, 3:17 pm

My friend calls girl doggie parts rosebuds

Oh I like that much better than "cooter"!

One the skin is stretched by big ol bully balls it doesn't have a chance!

Yah, too bad vets don't do a little cosmetic surgery when they neuter them!
pLaurent
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby turtle » May 4th, 2006, 4:41 pm

pLaurent wrote:
One the skin is stretched by big ol bully balls it doesn't have a chance!

Yah, too bad vets don't do a little cosmetic surgery when they neuter them!

Yes, a little "tuck 'n roll" would be nice.... :D

And rosebud is a much nicer name, more feminine. Tho I do get a chuckle out of hoo hoo and hoo haw, LOL
-------------------------------------------------------

I may be slow but I get there - a turtle's motto
turtle
Loyally Bully

Postby Marinepits » May 4th, 2006, 4:51 pm

dogcrazyjen wrote:her hoohoo is just always saying HOWDY DOO! :moon:

:fastRoll: You guys are killing me! :D
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby pLaurent » May 4th, 2006, 5:37 pm

Okay, this is nuts, but when I give Chloe a bath and wash her "rosebud" I swear she looks at me as though I am some sort of pervert who is violating her. :crazy:
pLaurent
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » May 4th, 2006, 5:49 pm

pLaurent wrote:Okay, this is nuts, but when I give Chloe a bath and wash her "rosebud" I swear she looks at me as though I am some sort of pervert who is violating her. :crazy:

Justice does me too. When I am done she runs to her room & throws herself on the bed with a pitiful look on her face. Amanda asks her 'did mommy molester you again"? (remember South Park where all the kids got "molestered"?) http://www.geocities.com/d300g/southpark416.html
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby concreterose » May 6th, 2006, 1:56 pm

He's here!!! What a sweet, sweet boy! My sister and I are in love!!!! When we picked him up from the cargo area, we had to check and see if he was in the crate, he was so quiet! He enjoyed the car ride, he was very quiet and looked out the window the whole time. He accepted treats and snuffled all over our hands. He kept throwing puppy eyes at us the whole time.

When we got home, I took him up the street to the park so we could bring Vicki and Daphne to see him. There are yards surrounding the park with dogs, and while he was very interested in them when they were barking, did not lunge or lose control when I gave him a firm NO. He focuses well (especially for him to not know me from Adam) and was VERY relaxed. A true bulldog. Jennifer walked the other dogs (one by one) about 30 paces behind us and while he was interested, continued to walk and eat grass. I walked him around the neighborhood, and got a TON of compliments. He is so compact and muscular...he's much smaller than he looks in pics!

When I brought him home, we gave him a few belly rubs and got some GOOD kisses (he loves to kiss), let him sniff the great room, and then took him up to his room. He did NOT want to get back in his crate, even to eat a bully stick. He did go in there to eat (he eats like a pig!) with the door open. He and I had quite a tussle to get him back in there, but he doesn't whine or cry (yet?). Hopefully, he's resting, and I will leave him alone until later on tonight when it's time to walk and feed him again. Pics are in the gallery!
concreterose
Loyally Bully

PreviousNext

Return to Pit Bull Talk