Freezing starved and left as rubbish

Postby pawscrossed » January 10th, 2010, 3:55 am

I am going to post a link to pics on my facebook for this one for now. At 10pm I got a call from a guy who found this poor old girl The people left her behind when they moved. She was in Wolcott NY. This guy said the cops and AC would not help so he just took her. He was over seeing the rental house and said 2 months ago he puked when he went into the house and told them they had to clean. They had other animals too but she was left behind. If anyone in my area has any ideas for a senior girl needing a place for the short rest of her life let me know. I guess she is good with cats and dogs... pretty much just wantss love and to cuddle. He is keeping her for the night and I have to get her someplace tomorrow. (he cant have animals where he lives) She has what seems to be a fatty tumor. I am going to evaluate her tomorrow and will post more info as soon as I have it. She is in the Walworth/Palmrya area. But you can tell by the pics why I need to help her get a chance.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref ... 151&ref=mf
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." Mohandas Gandhi
pawscrossed
Just Whelped

Postby pawscrossed » January 10th, 2010, 4:27 am

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." Mohandas Gandhi
pawscrossed
Just Whelped

Postby iluvk9 » January 10th, 2010, 11:25 am

Geez... :cuss: People are LOSERS! What did they think, she would find food and prepare a nice dish for herself???

Thank you for taking her in. She looks so scared and alone. :(
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Ino » January 10th, 2010, 12:20 pm

That is so sad. They should be ashamed of themselves! Poor girl :cry: . Glad you stepped in to help her and hope she finds a great home to live out the rest of her years in. She is probably better off now then she would have been if she stayed with them. Hopefully the fatty tumor is nothing serious. Best wishes with her health and placement.
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby pawscrossed » January 10th, 2010, 2:20 pm

pawscrossed
Just Whelped

Postby CinderDee » January 10th, 2010, 3:23 pm

That poor dog. :( How can anyone live like that. It's just disgusting. :puke:
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby jketch » January 11th, 2010, 12:46 pm

That is so gross and I feel terrible for that poor pup. At least she is out of that horrible place.
jketch
Just Whelped

Postby Pit♥bull » January 11th, 2010, 12:58 pm

We had the same in Beaumont yesterday http://www.kfdm.com/news/dog-36090-say- ... slComments
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby Pit♥bull » January 13th, 2010, 2:11 pm

Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Return to Rescue