Crack head kitty

If it's a non-human, non-Pit Bull, family member, post it here!

Postby pawscrossed » January 7th, 2010, 10:22 pm

So I give tabs of brewers yeast to my crew but one of my kitties Puma never really liked them and since I free feed my 18 year old Persian I cant supp in their food with out knowing who is eating how much. (he is very ill). Any way Puma never eats cat treats or people food. The Persian will try eat anything he can get his smushy little face on. It was a new bottle. So I gave Eduardo one (the old guy) and have Judo his 6 and she tried taking them out of Judos mouth (my pit). I gave her one of her own and she goes nuts and swallows it whole. So I put in my purse so I can split it all up later in those pill holders so I dont forget when I give them. This freakin nut breaks into my purse, takes the bottle out and rips the cap off with her teeth and swallows a punch of tabs whole!! Like a ninja....it happened so fast! Then she almost pretty much attacks me for taking away her kitty crack. So I wrapped her and got her to puke a couple up just to be safe.

THE END

hahaha This was a couple hours ago and she has been fine. But I have never seen her get nuts like that in the 3 years she has been with me. I think I prolly should hide all my meds better now seeing that I have a pill popper LOL!! This was a little random and maybe a "ya should have been there" sort of thing but it was weird!!
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." Mohandas Gandhi
pawscrossed
Just Whelped

Postby Jenn » January 7th, 2010, 11:20 pm

:giggle:
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby iluvk9 » January 8th, 2010, 7:01 am

That is hysterical. 8)

What color Persian? They have such gorgeous fur. Not that I would want to maintain it. 8)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Dukes_mom » January 8th, 2010, 7:45 am

LMAO thats great
~*~Rebecca~*~
Dukes_mom
Just Whelped

Postby pawscrossed » January 8th, 2010, 11:49 am

iluvk9 wrote:That is hysterical. 8)

What color Persian? They have such gorgeous fur. Not that I would want to maintain it. 8)

Puma is the little black torti crack head LOL
As far as Eduardo, I dont know really what color to call him? Here are a couple pics of him. He has always been ill since I pulled him from the list of animals I was to put down 11 years ago at the shelter I worked for. There was just something about him....He was always only 7 pounds ever but his fur made him look huge, He is skin and bone pretty much now that he is older and his health is down hill. They gave him a year or 2 to live 9 years ago and he is still kicking..so he has earned the right to cover everything I have in Ed fur LOL. He is the weirdest cat I have ever known and a Pit Bull beater upper. He is more like a dog/human and just wants to be held and touching you constantly. Not even kidding for 11 years when ever I am home he in on me, touching me or with in a foot from me. He is an awesome dude. I dont know if the way he is, is a breed trait? When he leaves us I dont think I will ever want another kitty with this much fur....maybe I will go with a hairless LOL

Eduardo

This was before he started getting really sick...his fur stopped growing as thick a couple years ago

Puma
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." Mohandas Gandhi
pawscrossed
Just Whelped

Postby iluvk9 » January 8th, 2010, 5:17 pm

lol You dress your cats up???? Now THAT is funny.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby pawscrossed » January 8th, 2010, 9:02 pm

He LOVES IT!!! :P
pawscrossed
Just Whelped

Postby iluvk9 » January 9th, 2010, 10:10 am

This is his HAPPY FACE? Look at those teeth!
8)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby pawscrossed » January 9th, 2010, 10:56 am

Ahhh HAHAHA!! Thats his soundless dramatic meowing :dance:
pawscrossed
Just Whelped

Postby Dukes_mom » January 10th, 2010, 3:30 am

Is that a Safari outfit?
~*~Rebecca~*~
Dukes_mom
Just Whelped

Return to Four Legged, Finned and Feathered Family Members