Schultz is at peace

Postby katiek0417 » January 8th, 2010, 4:35 pm

Jodi, I'm so sorry for your loss. With time, it will get easier. It never fully goes away...but you will be able to look back on all his good times, and though it might hurt, you'll be able to smile a little more each day.

As for the pictures burned in your mind, even when you don't see it, it's always there...one of my dogs recently was killed by car in an awful accident...There were nice people who picked him up and took him to the vet, though it was too late...the vet described his condition when he came in, and I can picture the pain and suffering, and feel it in my heart...so, whenever those thoughts take over, I think of happier times with him...

And remember, you never let go of memories... :hug3:
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby maberi » January 8th, 2010, 4:42 pm

katiek0417 wrote:As for the pictures burned in your mind, even when you don't see it, it's always there...one of my dogs recently was killed by car in an awful accident...There were nice people who picked him up and took him to the vet, though it was too late...the vet described his condition when he came in, and I can picture the pain and suffering, and feel it in my heart...so, whenever those thoughts take over, I think of happier times with him...

Many of us have those images of our pets suffering burned into our memory. Although those images never really leave us, fortunately we have many more wonderful images of our pets and the lives we shared with them to make things easier.
Look beyond what your own eyes see
maberi
I Save My Empty Calories For The Bottle

Postby Jodi » January 11th, 2010, 12:46 pm

maberi wrote:Jodi I am soooo sorry to hear about Schultz's passing. I know how difficult the past few days have been for you and Jeremy, and also know that nothing anyone says or does will make things easier for you.

You and Jeremy are one of the nicest, most caring down to earth couples I have had the pleasure of meeting. Try to take some comfort in the fact that Schultz lead a very special life that most dogs never have the chance to see.

--Matt

Thanks Matt, that's a really nice thing to say :hug3:
Jodi
Just Whelped

Previous

Return to Our Departed Friends