hello

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby whitetrash27 » January 7th, 2010, 3:37 pm

hey im from texas i have a 2 yr old male blur brindle
whitetrash27
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » January 7th, 2010, 5:16 pm

Welcome to the forum! Please tell us more about you and your dog, how you got him, why you love the breed, etc.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby iluvk9 » January 7th, 2010, 5:37 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum. :dance: What is your dog's name? How did you get him?

Is he a "blue"? You may have hit the wrong key and wrote "blur"?
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby madremissy » January 7th, 2010, 7:25 pm

Hello and welcome :wave2: Can't wait to hear more about you and your baby.
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby whitetrash27 » January 8th, 2010, 3:42 pm

lol yeah guess i did he is blue losing more of his color with age. i just happen to fall in to him and couldnt let the idea of not keeping him hi name is kratos
whitetrash27
Just Whelped

Postby iluvk9 » January 8th, 2010, 5:12 pm

8) We don't mind about the spelling error, BUT you will have to tell us more about yourself for Admin to let you post elsewhere.

So, whatcha got for us? :dance: Why do you like the breed? Do you have any other animals?
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby ArtGypsy » January 8th, 2010, 5:16 pm

Welcome to Our forum!!
Yep, Joyce is right, after we hear more about you and you doggie, the admins will give you board access so you can start joining right in!!

And Pictures!!
We Love Pictures!!

Jody, on the Frozen, Snow Covered Prairie
“Hope has two beautiful daughters: their names are Anger and Courage.
Anger that things are the way they are.
Courage to make them the way they ought to be.”----Augustine
ArtGypsy
First I Caught Her, Then I Didn't Share My Fries

Postby whitetrash27 » January 9th, 2010, 1:00 am

ok im 27 i race dirt track cars ive got a five year old son this is my my 3rd pit .my first one i had to get ride of due to ins isuse my 2nd i unfortanly lost to an un responsible mistake by a friends family member over food while we were at school .swore id never owen another one but her i am with my 3rd ive been around them for about 10 yrs rather it be for fun breeding or huntingthere courage and and familyprotectin has allways amazed me.i would like to get him in to wieght pulling but weve got some other issues ive been trying to work out of him but have had no such luck lol i do not now what else i can say at the moment
whitetrash27
Just Whelped

Postby kera09 » January 9th, 2010, 1:28 am

whitetrash27 wrote:ok im 27 i race dirt track cars ive got a five year old son this is my my 3rd pit .my first one i had to get ride of due to ins isuse my 2nd i unfortanly lost to an un responsible mistake by a friends family member over food while we were at school .swore id never owen another one but her i am with my 3rd ive been around them for about 10 yrs rather it be for fun breeding or huntingthere courage and and familyprotectin has allways amazed me.i would like to get him in to wieght pulling but weve got some other issues ive been trying to work out of him but have had no such luck lol i do not now what else i can say at the moment

for fun breeding?
duge, ava, lulu and martini's momma :)
kera09
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby whitetrash27 » January 9th, 2010, 1:31 am

fun ,breeding sorry not the greatest at puncuation
whitetrash27
Just Whelped

Postby amazincc » January 9th, 2010, 1:53 am

Welcome to PBT. :)

You breed Pit Bulls?
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby iluvk9 » January 9th, 2010, 10:03 am

whitetrash27 wrote:fun ,breeding sorry not the greatest at puncuation

Just don't mix up "there", "their" and "they're"...we hate that. 8)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby ArtGypsy » January 9th, 2010, 10:59 am

whitetrash27 wrote:ok im 27 i race dirt track cars ive got a five year old son this is my my 3rd pit .my first one i had to get ride of due to ins isuse my 2nd i unfortanly lost to an un responsible mistake by a friends family member over food while we were at school .swore id never owen another one but her i am with my 3rd ive been around them for about 10 yrs rather it be for fun breeding or huntingthere courage and and familyprotectin has allways amazed me.i would like to get him in to wieght pulling but weve got some other issues ive been trying to work out of him but have had no such luck lol i do not now what else i can say at the moment

Thanks for Telling us a bit more about you and your family!! Sounds like there have really been some unfortunate circumstances with the other dogs. I"m hoping this one works out for the best!! I know you said he was 2 years old, but how long has he been a member of your family? :mrgreen:

Again, Welcome to the forum.!!!
There are many members here who will always do their best to help you with any questions or concerns about your dog. You may not always like what they have to say, but if you want GOOD insight into being the best dog owner possible, THIS is the place you'll get it!!
“Hope has two beautiful daughters: their names are Anger and Courage.
Anger that things are the way they are.
Courage to make them the way they ought to be.”----Augustine
ArtGypsy
First I Caught Her, Then I Didn't Share My Fries

Postby pitbullmamaliz » January 9th, 2010, 11:14 am

(and this is a gentle reminder that this area is for intros only, my friends!)
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Return to Introductions