im peeved!!!!

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby delilahsmommy » January 2nd, 2010, 7:10 pm

those people have broke the camels back...
tonight we were helping my mother in law move somethings inside since she lives in the same building as us...my step son was holding the door open so we could get things inside and the guy with the amaerican bulldog came out and his dog lunged at my stepson....not a good move in my book dogs lunging at dogs is one thing but at a child is a whole nother problem i called the police asap they took my statement and went up to talk to the other people but they pulled the no one is home...even though the officer seen a shadow looking through the peep hole...im very peeved if ya couldn tell.....so im thinking this isnt the first time these people have had a problem with the police regarding there dog....and i did try to talk to the owners about a proper leash and nothing was done they just laughed and said i know how to handle my dog... :nono:
rant over....
some people just dont get it...
and some shouldnt
delilahsmommy
Loyally Bully

Postby amazincc » January 2nd, 2010, 7:23 pm

:shock: >(

I'm SO glad your step-son wasn't hurt.

Are the police going to follow through on your complaint? It sucks when a dog ultimately ends up paying the price for having incompetent, idiotic owners... but lunging at a child (or people, period) is definitely a dangerous situation, especially when it's handled so cavalier. :sad2: :nono:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby delilahsmommy » January 2nd, 2010, 7:25 pm

officer said he left his card and is making a follow up on monday he said he really cant do much about it....since no injury actualy occured but he is coming back to make sure vacs and licenses are utd and try to talk to the owners cuz apparently the leash they use the retracto leash is illegal...since it goes further than 6 feet.....just peeved.....
and some shouldnt
delilahsmommy
Loyally Bully

Postby iluvk9 » January 2nd, 2010, 7:34 pm

Good news that no one was hurt. I hope a visit from the police let them see how dangerous their actions can be.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby delilahsmommy » January 2nd, 2010, 8:10 pm

talked to the landlord he is writing a letter :nono: just means i have to be even more careful when going outside...Delilah has been on her 6ft leash only since my last topic about this dog and she hasnt had any problems with anyone...she is being very well behaved and not even growling when people spook me..... but im very glad she wasnt out with us when this all happened bc she is VERY protective of my stepson he is her baby and no one can mess with him...even tickling him makes her mad
and some shouldnt
delilahsmommy
Loyally Bully

Postby Suzi » January 2nd, 2010, 8:18 pm

I am relieved to know your step-son wasn't hurt....

Some folks can be so ignorant....Hopefully this will be a "Wake up call" of the hugest kind for them,,,and like I said thank-God no one got hurt...Maybe gather yourself if you can, and see if they are now open for a mature conversation regarding their dog....I wouldn't hold my breath,,,but just maybe they will listen,,,,and learn....This could be a good opprotunity for all involved...Your safety,,,,their education.....
Suzi
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Return to Pit Bull Talk