Little Tucker and Felina

If it's a non-human, non-Pit Bull, family member, post it here!

Postby Jenn » May 1st, 2006, 5:42 pm

Tucker is getting bigger, and made friends with the cat. They are hilarious to watch, and love to wrestle. Of course, until Tucker starts getting too rough. We're working on that though. :)

This was too funny, they were playing and Tucker smashed right into the pantry. I couldn't believe the picture came out, the cat's looking at him like he's a total idiot!

Felina doing some wrestling moves

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby cheekymunkee » May 1st, 2006, 5:43 pm

Wow, that is a BLACK dog!! He's too cute & I like the name.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby SisMorphine » May 1st, 2006, 6:15 pm

The picture of him biting the cat tree is hilarious!!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Purple » May 1st, 2006, 8:27 pm

SisMorphine wrote:The picture of him biting the cat tree is hilarious!!

You beat me to it!!!
Purple
I live here

Postby pLaurent » May 2nd, 2006, 9:58 am

Tucker is so incredibly cute!! And I love the name "Felina" - it's great.:) Those calicos..major catitude. :o
pLaurent
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby msvette2u » May 2nd, 2006, 10:49 am

OMG A new dog to drool over!!! And the cat is too precious. Loved the pics, thanks for sharing :)
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby Jenn » May 2nd, 2006, 1:13 pm

Thanks all :)

Felina was short for damn Feline! ;) I found her in a taped up box, in a driveway. I suppose she was in the back of a truck taking a trip and blew out? She was so tiny, I brought her home. Her attitude is horrible, and she's hated me ever since I had her fixed. She loves my girl though, and vice versa so I deal with the hair, and the whining, and the litter, and and and.. lol ;)
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby Maryellen » May 3rd, 2006, 8:31 am

tucker is adorable!! and who says cats cant playwith dogs???
Maryellen
I live here

Postby pLaurent » May 3rd, 2006, 11:02 am

I suppose she was in the back of a truck taking a trip and blew out?

Yeah, right. Probably :rolleyes2:

Her attitude is horrible,

I have a calico (Owen's mom) who has spent the last 3 years avoiding me, except at feeding time. Damn cats....mutter....grumble....
pLaurent
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Jenn » May 3rd, 2006, 2:15 pm

Yeah, right. Probably :rolleyes2:

I know, the box was all taped, yet still in the middle of the driveway and very close to the highway. My guess was she was on a trip somewhere, though who knows where? Yet it was either run over it, or get out and move it. I got out and kicked the box, then it responded. THANKFULLY, it was one kitty and not 5!! I seriously don't know what I would have done.

I have a calico (Owen's mom) who has spent the last 3 years avoiding me, except at feeding time. Damn cats....mutter....grumble...

Well, she is very loving when she wants to be,lol. Though there is those special times where you will be petting her, and she seems to be loving it. THEN POW! :shock: she bites you.. Or my favorite when she sits behind you and just moan/growls?? It's obvious though that these days she'd much rather just avoid my butt all together, and stick beside her little girl! :wink:
Jenn
undecided

Postby pLaurent » May 3rd, 2006, 2:28 pm

My guess was she was on a trip somewhere, though who knows where? Yet it was either run over it, or get out and move it. I got out and kicked the box, then it responded. THANKFULLY, it was one kitty and not 5!! I seriously don't know what I would have done.

Yeah, on a trip she wasn't coming back from. This is a very popular way of disposing of unwanted kittens around here too.

Last summer we found a sealed box on a deserted highway in the blazing sun. 5 kittens inside, nearly dead from dehydration.

I would like to do such terrible things to the scumbags responsible for this.
pLaurent
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Return to Four Legged, Finned and Feathered Family Members