Hoyden's Collars

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby mnp13 » May 3rd, 2006, 10:56 am

I got many compliments on Ruby's and Riggs' collars last weekend and I wanted to make a thread devoted just to her products.

http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c326/PetesDogGear/
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Purple » May 3rd, 2006, 11:13 am

How nice of you! :)
Purple
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » May 3rd, 2006, 11:24 am

You will notice the fabulous professional model Sir Wallace the Greyhound sporting a few different beautifully made collars. He wouldn't be caught dead wearing anything else.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Hoyden » May 3rd, 2006, 11:26 am

mnp13 wrote:I got many compliments on Ruby's and Riggs' collars last weekend and I wanted to make a thread devoted just to her products.

http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c326/PetesDogGear/

WOW! :oops: I don't know what to say! (For once!)

To make it easier to navigate:

Start here to look at the styles: http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c326/PetesDogGear/Collars/
Then go through the sub-folders to look at the different widths and sample collars.

Go here to look at the different ribbon choices available: http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c326/PetesDogGear/Sample%20Swatches/

I have to enter in all the stock and my site up!

To make inquiries or to place an order email: orders@petesdoggear.com

ps. Let me know when Connor's collar arrives!
Last edited by Hoyden on June 8th, 2006, 12:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby luvmyangels » May 3rd, 2006, 11:29 am

Beautiful work.
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby pitbullmamaliz » May 3rd, 2006, 3:16 pm

Ooh Ooh Ooh!!! *raising hand* How can I get Inara's pic on your customer's page??????

:D
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Hoyden » May 3rd, 2006, 3:28 pm

pitbullmamaliz wrote:Ooh Ooh Ooh!!! *raising hand* How can I get Inara's pic on your customer's page??????

:D

Email me a picture - I have to update that page soon.

They're going to go on my website when I get it up.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Magnolia618 » May 3rd, 2006, 3:32 pm

Did you get my PM?
“Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.â€
Magnolia618
I live here

Postby Hoyden » May 3rd, 2006, 3:37 pm

Magnolia618 wrote:Did you get my PM?

I thought I had sent you a link? I can make collar for little dog, but they have to have a pitbull or bully as a big brother or sister :D

As long as you don't send me Hawaiian material with certain areas taped out for use for each dog and instructions that all the little dogs need to have puppy harnesses with long handles made from the same materials so that all the dogs match. :wink:

Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby SisMorphine » May 3rd, 2006, 3:39 pm

Hoyden wrote:

I thought I had sent you a link? I can make collar for little dog, but they have to have a pitbull or bully as a big brother or sister :D

As long as you don't send me Hawaiian material with certain areas taped out for use for each dog and instructions that all the little dogs need to have puppy harnesses with long handles made from the same materials so that all the dogs match. :wink:

LOL! Sounds like you've gotten those requests, eh????

Wanna make a harness for my rabbit? Even though I know you don't do spikes as a general rule, I think she deserves them :wink:
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Magnolia618 » May 3rd, 2006, 3:45 pm

Duuude...

My little dog is NOT a "little dog". I want a miniature sized blocky collar. lol

He's gotta look TOUGH! Not pretty, cute and matching. lol
Magnolia618
I live here

Postby Hoyden » May 3rd, 2006, 3:47 pm

SisMorphine wrote:
Hoyden wrote:

LOL! Sounds like you've gotten those requests, eh????

Wanna make a harness for my rabbit? Even though I know you don't do spikes as a general rule, I think she deserves them :wink:

I've received some really funny requests. Including a person who sent me swatches of fabric from her recent re-modeling so the dog would match!!

She wanted a dog bed, inside collar, outside collar, leash and blankets all to match. Her wish, my command.

The only thing I am making for your rabbit is a muzzle.

Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby luvmyangels » May 3rd, 2006, 3:49 pm

Hey I want a collar too.
I am "The Rat Queen".

Cookie & Knuckles
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby Hoyden » May 3rd, 2006, 3:55 pm

Magnolia618 wrote:Duuude...

My little dog is NOT a "little dog". I want a miniature sized blocky collar. lol

He's gotta look TOUGH! Not pretty, cute and matching. lol

Send me a picture of the "little dog". hoyden2894@yahoo.com

I've made martingale with a buckles in 1" and 3/4" widths - it that's what you mean by blocky collar.

I can make him look tough. :D

Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Hoyden » May 3rd, 2006, 3:56 pm

luvmyangels wrote:Hey I want a collar too.

Have a look at the photobucket and e-mail me what you are looking for.

Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby luvmyangels » May 3rd, 2006, 4:02 pm

Hoyden wrote:
luvmyangels wrote:Hey I want a collar too.

Have a look at the photobucket and e-mail me what you are looking for.

I pm'ed you.
I am "The Rat Queen".

Cookie & Knuckles
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby Magnolia618 » May 3rd, 2006, 4:03 pm

Posting it here is sooo much easier. :lol

His hair is much longer now. I really need to groom him. I'm thinking about doing the mohawk again. So damn cute...

Just a little info on Hendrix... he thinks he is a pit bull. He was raised by Maggie and spent his puppy-hood wrestling with SAINT BERNARD puppies. He looooooves people and can jump like a jack russel. He is a little ball of muscle. I have huge fields behind my house and he runs around the perimeter like lightening. You should see him wrestle with the pit bulls....
Magnolia618
I live here

Postby luvmyangels » May 3rd, 2006, 4:07 pm

Look at that face. You just want to squeeze it. He sounds like a lot of fun. Love the mohawk.
I am "The Rat Queen".

Cookie & Knuckles
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby Maryellen » May 3rd, 2006, 4:23 pm

and when chea says hendrix is more like a pit bull she means it, i got to babysit him for her, and he is NOT a yappy dog, he acted more like a big dog then a small dog.. very loving, fun, and got along with all my dogs fine,him and rufus were buddies that weekend, and rufus was VERY sad to see him go home.
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Hoyden » May 3rd, 2006, 4:24 pm

Magnolia618 wrote:Posting it here is sooo much easier. :lol

His hair is much longer now. I really need to groom him. I'm thinking about doing the mohawk again. So damn cute...

Just a little info on Hendrix... he thinks he is a pit bull. He was raised by Maggie and spent his puppy-hood wrestling with SAINT BERNARD puppies. He looooooves people and can jump like a jack russel. He is a little ball of muscle. I have huge fields behind my house and he runs around the perimeter like lightening. You should see him wrestle with the pit bulls....

What is his neck measurement?

Hoyden
Collar Queen

Next

Return to Marketplace