Delilah and the other dogs

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby delilahsmommy » December 21st, 2009, 12:02 am

so far we have had our issues with the one dog i have metioned i have switched to her short leash and no problems she is also doing awesome with ignoring people!!!!! im so proud!
well yesterday we were outside and aa girl came out with her lab and a tiny lil itsy bitsy french bulldog puppy (so i think) and delilah was fine the girl did not have her dog on leash but it listened to all the comands she was given and she met Delilah and they loved each other the girl picked up her small puppy because it wasnt trained yet and Delilah stood on her back feet and licked the puppy to death it was soooo friggin cute!!!! and the puppy had the biggest bat wing ears i have ever seen!!!! Delilah is slowly making friends and im happy
no other run ins with the owners of the one dog but maybe some day
and also....
i gave a girl the website cuz she has 2 of the cutest apbt mixes and they are so sweet i only met them Delilah hasnt had the chance yet i gave her a few tips bc she had a retracto leash i suggested a few things and she was very open to any info i had so hopefully she will join!
some people just dont get it...
and some shouldnt
delilahsmommy
Loyally Bully

Postby amazincc » December 21st, 2009, 7:16 pm

:clap: for both of you!!! :)
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Return to Pit Bull Talk