hey i'm new

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby thizzle24 » December 17th, 2009, 11:12 pm

A friend told me to sign up I have a Pit named Murphy, he's about a year old and he came from an absusive family. He is a REALLY good dog to me and follows me around WHEREVER I go...but I can't get him to warm up to my room mate...he is really tenative towards him and it's almost like he doesn't even like him at all...what do I do??? Please I really need some help on this....
thizzle24
Just Whelped

Postby ArtGypsy » December 17th, 2009, 11:16 pm

Hi...and Welcome to PBT!! :wave2:

I'm sorry to hear your dog Murphy is having a hard time warming up to your room-mate....Hmm..

I know there are folks who can give you a little insight into this situation. But first, Tell us a little more about you and Murphy=the-Wonder-Dog!! :D

We're kind of a nosy bunch, so Just Give us the Basics!! You, Murphy, Your Shoe Size and Favorite Pizza toppings....

As soon as possible, a Moderator will come along and give you full board access, at which time you can post your question over in the right section. Till then, just hang out here, post some more info and it won't take too long after that!!!
“Hope has two beautiful daughters: their names are Anger and Courage.
Anger that things are the way they are.
Courage to make them the way they ought to be.”----Augustine
ArtGypsy
First I Caught Her, Then I Didn't Share My Fries

Postby madremissy » December 18th, 2009, 12:12 am

Hello and Welcome to PBT :wave2:
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby thizzle24 » December 18th, 2009, 4:15 pm

Haha my shoe size??! Hmm....10.5 but I more so came here to figure out more about my pitbull :) I'm not big on pizza, more so hot wings!!!!!!! Murphy is a pretty blue that is about 1 year old and I was told he came from an abusive family. He is a really good dog to me and he follows me around CONSTANTLY....I can not go anywhere without him being right behind me. As for my room mate he just is very cautious towards him to the point to where he wont even come to him if my room mate calls him over. When he leans down to pet Murphy, Murphy tends to shy away, even when my room mate is trying to be really cautious and ease into him. I dont' know what the problem is but I really need help on how to break it. I'm light skinned shorter, younger guy (23) and my room mate is black and he's taller and older as well (44) Not sure that has anything to do with it but just thought I'd put that just in case....PLEASE PLEASE help me!!!!
thizzle24
Just Whelped

Postby pitbullmamaliz » December 18th, 2009, 4:22 pm

Please post your question about Murphy in our Training/Behavior section. :)
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby amazincc » December 18th, 2009, 4:23 pm

Welcome to PBT! :)

How long have you had Murphy? Did you adopt him through a shelter? How'd you become interested in Pit Bulls?

Oh... and what Liz said. :wink:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Return to Introductions