5 day sale Ready to Wear

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby sfbullygirl » December 12th, 2009, 1:19 pm

TheRedQueen wrote:
sfbullygirl wrote:haha thanks guys, I plan to keep a decent supply in there time permitting..I will add at least a few each week and if there is anything in particular you would like me to put in there just ask :D

Well...something in a 8-10" size...that would go nicely with a chocolate/tan coat...since I'm getting a big check this week...I might be inspired to buy a cool collar for The Wiener. :oops: I like the looks of the little yellow one, but yellow just isn't a favorite color of mine (because *I* can't wear it!) lol

I am making a few today so I will make one a little one and throw it in there :D
sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » December 12th, 2009, 2:31 pm

sfbullygirl wrote:
TheRedQueen wrote:
Well...something in a 8-10" size...that would go nicely with a chocolate/tan coat...since I'm getting a big check this week...I might be inspired to buy a cool collar for The Wiener. :oops: I like the looks of the little yellow one, but yellow just isn't a favorite color of mine (because *I* can't wear it!) lol

I am making a few today so I will make one a little one and throw it in there :D

:D :D :D :D :D
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby BigDogBuford » December 12th, 2009, 2:58 pm

I ordered the Island Of Misfit Toys and a pink one for Farrah. :)
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby amazincc » December 12th, 2009, 5:50 pm

BigDogBuford wrote:I ordered the Island Of Misfit Toys and a pink one for Farrah. :)

You did... I SO wanted that one for Faust, but by the time I got back to the page it was gone. >( :wink:

But may I congratulate you on your extremely good taste and speed of ordering. :D lol
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby BigDogBuford » December 12th, 2009, 10:05 pm

amazincc wrote:

You did... I SO wanted that one for Faust, but by the time I got back to the page it was gone. >( :wink:

But may I congratulate you on your extremely good taste and speed of ordering. :D lol

You have no idea, I was browsing from bed and PayPal'd it so I wouldn't have to get up and get my credit card, I wanted it so bad. If I find some fabric (which I'm always looking for) I'll send it to you so you can have one made!
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby sfbullygirl » December 12th, 2009, 11:38 pm

All the new collars have been added..and one for you Red Queen :D
sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby amazincc » December 12th, 2009, 11:45 pm

The Little Sheriff??? I bet the Wiener would look fantastic in that. :giggle:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby CinderDee » December 12th, 2009, 11:46 pm

Which one was The Island Of Misfit Toys?
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby BigDogBuford » December 12th, 2009, 11:52 pm

Rudolph....I didn't save a pic of it. :|
~Jeanine

BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby amazincc » December 12th, 2009, 11:54 pm

It's gone... I think there was only one, and it WAS in my shopping cart. By the time I measured Fausts neck and got back to my page someone had stolen... err... ordered it already. Beat me by 5 seconds, tops. :nono:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby sfbullygirl » December 12th, 2009, 11:55 pm

CinderDee wrote:Which one was The Island Of Misfit Toys?

it was this one :D

sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby CinderDee » December 12th, 2009, 11:56 pm

amazincc wrote:It's gone... I think there was only one, and it WAS in my shopping cart. By the time I measured Fausts neck and got back to my page someone had stolen... err... ordered it already. Beat me by 5 seconds, tops. :nono:

Ouch! :doh:

ETA:

Thanks Lisa! That is cute!
Last edited by CinderDee on December 12th, 2009, 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby sfbullygirl » December 12th, 2009, 11:56 pm

amazincc wrote:It's gone... I think there was only one, and it WAS in my shopping cart. By the time I measured Fausts neck and got back to my page someone had stolen... err... ordered it already. Beat me by 5 seconds, tops. :nono:

you can order it in blue or red in the holiday collars section..if you need one rushed for x-mas let me know
sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby sfbullygirl » December 12th, 2009, 11:57 pm

amazincc wrote:The Little Sheriff??? I bet the Wiener would look fantastic in that. :giggle:

yup that is the one
sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby BullyLady » December 13th, 2009, 12:00 am

sfbullygirl wrote:
CinderDee wrote:Which one was The Island Of Misfit Toys?

it was this one :D

ACK! I LOVE the Isle of Misfit Toys! How wide is that collar in the picture?
"I'm not all bad but I'm a faithful sinner."
~Dave Matthews
Cathleen
Shelby - AB Mix 1 yr - CGC
BullyLady
Proud Uber Nerd

Postby amazincc » December 13th, 2009, 12:01 am

you can order it in blue or red in the holiday collars section..if you need one rushed for x-mas let me know

Really??? :D :D :D

*off to look right now before Jeanine grabs them all* :wink:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby BigDogBuford » December 13th, 2009, 12:02 am

I honestly thought I would be the only one who would want it. Sorry Christine! :shock:
~Jeanine

BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby sfbullygirl » December 13th, 2009, 12:08 am

BullyLady wrote:[quote="sfbullygirl

ACK! I LOVE the Isle of Misfit Toys! How wide is that collar in the picture?[/quote]

that one was 1.5"
sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby amazincc » December 13th, 2009, 12:14 am

BigDogBuford wrote:I honestly thought I would be the only one who would want it. Sorry Christine! :shock:

I got a red AND a blue... one for each misfit. :D

Have at it, Jeanine. :wink:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby pitbullmamaliz » December 13th, 2009, 12:15 am

You guys are silly! :giggle:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

PreviousNext

Return to Marketplace