Rochester Pin Up Weekend

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby mnp13 » December 8th, 2009, 11:08 pm

As some of you may know, a number of the shots for the pin up calendar were done at my home over the summer. We planned a weekend and all shot as a group over the course of four days.

Recently it has come to our attention that a rumor has been being passed around that makes several of us look very unethical. Rumor is, when we were together for the shoot, Liz and I permitted people to read the Staff Room and also spoke in a derogatory way about members. Obviously that makes us look bad as staff members, and it also reflects very poorly on the other ladies. It implies that they are lacking enough in ethics that they were unwilling to stand up to Liz and I to tell us that doing that would be wrong, that they were willing to read private information and bad-mouth other members.

We are in the process of finding whoever started this rumor. We are not on a blind witch hunt here, we are simply trying to find the source of this misinformation. We're not looking for a scapegoat willing to take the blame. We are going to find out who started this and hold them accountable.

Both Liz and I are extremely upset and disturbed by this allegation. We're taking it personally, and so are the ladies involved with the pinup shoot, and we're not going to let this drop. We are only looking to track to the source, and if you heard it, then you know who you heard it from. You may speak to any staff member. ALL communication will be kept strictly confidential.

Thank you for your assistance.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby ArtGypsy » December 9th, 2009, 9:44 am

:puke: :puke: :puke:
:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

Oh-For-the-Love-Of-Pete! :rolleyes2:

As the 'new girl' in town, I can say I observed NOTHING that even HINTED at impropriety in regard to bad mouthing or sharing ANY private information about ANYONE on this forum. (and I was at that house for 3 days, round the clock).

Now.........I will venture to say that there MAY have been some who would feel there were some breaching of social boundaries with the exchange of under garments in between shoots, but HEY :|
that's an entirely different story, huh??

:+)

I will stand and vouch for ANY of us that were there. Without hesitation.'

I"m thinking whoever may have implied as such, be an adult and come forward. It could have easily been just a miscommunication of some sort.
But to let the rest of us *especially Michelle and Liz* have to walk around, unjustly accused of of unethical behaviors?? That's just wrong.

and Whoever you are that started the rumor *or spread it*....
Let's get it cleared up, okay?

((((((((((((if for no other reason, than it's the RIGHT thing to do!)))))))))))))
“Hope has two beautiful daughters: their names are Anger and Courage.
Anger that things are the way they are.
Courage to make them the way they ought to be.”----Augustine
ArtGypsy
First I Caught Her, Then I Didn't Share My Fries

Postby TinaMartin » December 9th, 2009, 10:45 am

The whole thing still disgusts me. I dont like being called unethical and I dont like my friends being called unethical. >( :cuss: >( :cuss: >( If you cant tell it pisses me off!
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby airwalk » December 9th, 2009, 1:34 pm

out of the loop here and glad to be so.
airwalk
I live here

Postby kera09 » December 9th, 2009, 2:00 pm

airwalk wrote:out of the loop here and glad to be so.

ditto!
duge, ava, lulu and martini's momma :)
kera09
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby furever_pit » December 9th, 2009, 2:27 pm

Out of the loop on this one too.
Why people feel the need to create drama is beyond me. (not talking about y'all Michelle, but the "source")
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby Ino » December 9th, 2009, 2:30 pm

Me too! Hope whatever this is gets resolved soon. This is an awesome forum and everyone has been very ethical, professional and friendly from where I stand. :wave2: Rumors suck and can really do harm to an environment- I am glad you guys are addressing it the best you can (wish you did not have to though).
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby plebayo » December 9th, 2009, 4:01 pm

Likewise!
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby Patch O' Pits » December 9th, 2009, 5:13 pm

Ino wrote:

Me too! Hope whatever this is gets resolved soon. This is an awesome forum and everyone has been very ethical, professional and friendly from where I stand. :wave2: Rumors suck and can really do harm to an environment- I am glad you guys are addressing it the best you can (wish you did not have to though).
Ditto from me! I hate drama!
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby maberi » December 9th, 2009, 5:23 pm

Ino wrote: Rumors suck and can really do harm to an environment

I just hope I can live up to the rumors everyone is spreading about me...
Look beyond what your own eyes see
maberi
I Save My Empty Calories For The Bottle

Postby Pit♥bull » December 9th, 2009, 5:55 pm

ArtGypsy wrote:
Now.........I will venture to say that there MAY have been some who would feel there were some breaching of social boundaries with the exchange of under garments in between shoots, but HEY :|
that's an entirely different story, huh??
I'm waiting on the video. :shock:
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby katiek0417 » December 9th, 2009, 7:38 pm

plebayo wrote:

Likewise!

Yep, I'm clueless (as always)... :|
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby madremissy » December 9th, 2009, 9:48 pm

I thought ya'll were too busy playing with Demo's gun. Couldn't have had to time to get on the computer. :|
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby ArtGypsy » December 10th, 2009, 12:19 am

madremissy wrote:I thought ya'll were too busy playing with Demo's gun. Couldn't have had to time to get on the computer. :|

Yep, not only playing with his gun, but we TOOK TURNS playing with his gun. So we have to add more time TO THE agenda. And Poop. Yeah, Michelle and Riggs had a date with a really messy pen.
Oh and My pants. Michelle had to clean rust stains out of my pants. She was like some kind of miracle washer woman--soaking in Oxy Clean and some kind of miracle voodoo magic.

And the trips to BURGER KING and Mcdonalds ALONE, ---------oh, and the drive to the Lake to try and take pictures in the blowing rain.
And buying and preparing deep fried Goodness........and dressing, undressing, dressing, sitting under curling iron, gasping for air from too much Aqua Net, Make up applied, Sagging Stockings Straightened. (and straightened again and again. :oops: ).........
Taking turns standing under streams of hot water trying to WASH OUT layers of Aqua Net and Backcombing....

And thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn We're back to Demo. *And his great big gun*

And, OH YEAH.......Demo and the Dog Hanging Ninja PAYING THE TOLL................... :mrgreen: :wink:

There was no time (or need) to gossip or talk smack. We were More than enough for each other... :dance:
“Hope has two beautiful daughters: their names are Anger and Courage.
Anger that things are the way they are.
Courage to make them the way they ought to be.”----Augustine
ArtGypsy
First I Caught Her, Then I Didn't Share My Fries

Postby TheRedQueen » December 10th, 2009, 1:11 am

ArtGypsy wrote:And thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn We're back to Demo. *And his great big gun*

And, OH YEAH.......Demo and the Dog Hanging Ninja PAYING THE TOLL................... :mrgreen: :wink:

There was no time (or need) to gossip or talk smack. We were More than enough for each other... :dance:

I was busy kicking Riggs when I wasn't paying the TOLL...(and I think Demo and I were the only ones to pay the toll!) :nono:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Malli » December 10th, 2009, 4:25 am

katiek0417 wrote:
Yep, I'm clueless (as always)... :|

me too.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby iluvk9 » December 10th, 2009, 6:51 am

maberi wrote:

You are such a dork, Matt. :giggle:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby airwalk » December 10th, 2009, 8:16 am

maberi wrote:

Hmm Matt, those are pretty big shoes, you know how Joyce is always spreading rumors about you... :D
airwalk
I live here

Postby TinaMartin » December 10th, 2009, 10:11 am

ArtGypsy wrote:
madremissy wrote:I thought ya'll were too busy playing with Demo's gun. Couldn't have had to time to get on the computer. :|

Yep, not only playing with his gun, but we TOOK TURNS playing with his gun. So we have to add more time TO THE agenda. And Poop. Yeah, Michelle and Riggs had a date with a really messy pen.
Oh and My pants. Michelle had to clean rust stains out of my pants. She was like some kind of miracle washer woman--soaking in Oxy Clean and some kind of miracle voodoo magic.

And the trips to BURGER KING and Mcdonalds ALONE, ---------oh, and the drive to the Lake to try and take pictures in the blowing rain.
And buying and preparing deep fried Goodness........and dressing, undressing, dressing, sitting under curling iron, gasping for air from too much Aqua Net, Make up applied, Sagging Stockings Straightened. (and straightened again and again. :oops: ).........
Taking turns standing under streams of hot water trying to WASH OUT layers of Aqua Net and Backcombing....

Jodi you know you loved the Aqua Net. I have the industrial size can and will share.
Charles even played with Demos gun.
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby TheRedQueen » December 10th, 2009, 10:17 am

TinaMartin wrote:

Charles even played with Demos gun.

That's because Charles is AWESOME. 8)
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Next

Return to Pit Bull Talk