HELP!

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby jnreem » December 4th, 2009, 5:43 pm

So I think we are going to rescue this beautiful girl, I believe she is around 1 year old, and her owner sucks, he doesn't feed her on a regular basis and the only reason why she is eating is because a girl from my mom's work is buying the food, he leaves her outside all the time and wants to get rid of her. He said if we don't take her before Wednesday that he is taking her to the pound to be put down. So if we don't keep her were atleast fostering her, she has her shots but only because the pound gave them to her when she was found loose,she hasn't been spayed or anything so the first thing were doing is taking her to the vet. The reason why I posting here is because he named her Monica and we want to change her name to something a little less dumb. Any suggestions?! We have Buddy and Beta at home now, we were trying to think of another B but it doesn't matter.

Thanks!
Jenn & Buddy
jnreem
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby pitbullmamaliz » December 4th, 2009, 5:50 pm

Holy crap she's gorgeous! :shock:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby kera09 » December 4th, 2009, 5:51 pm

Bella is pretty :) and she is a beautiful girl!
duge, ava, lulu and martini's momma :)
kera09
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby jnreem » December 4th, 2009, 6:06 pm

I like bella, my mom likes brie.. still deciding
Jenn & Buddy
jnreem
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby iluvk9 » December 4th, 2009, 6:14 pm

How nice of you to take her in and give her some TLC!

I like Bella, too! It means beautifulin some language. 8)

I wanted Brianna for my child's name and call her"Brie". Then I had a boy.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Suzi » December 4th, 2009, 6:53 pm

Oh she is stunning!!

Merry early Christmas to you and Bella (?) :D Both of you get an early Holiday gift,,,,,each other!
Suzi
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Malli » December 4th, 2009, 7:25 pm

no Bella! There are too many Bellas! Poo Poo! If I had a dollar for every Bella I'd met while working at the Hospital...

How about 'Aster' - Comes from the Greek word meaning star. Symbol of love, daintiness, after thought.
Or 'Cosmos' - Comes from the Latin word kosmos meaning beautiful

Or... 'Fleur' (spoken "Flur") french for flower

there are a bunch of pretty girls names here, too :)
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 328AASMsYV
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby pitsnok » December 4th, 2009, 7:52 pm

no Bella! There are too many Bellas! Poo Poo! If I had a dollar for every Bella I'd met while working at the Hospital...

You are so right!! Harlow's name was Bella when we got her and we changed it IMMEDIATELY!

I think you should wait until you've got her home. More than likely you'll decide something and then change it as soon as you really get to know her.

p.s. She is beautiful!! post more pictures once you get her! Good luck!
~Brittany, Degan and Harlow's mom

"It is true that Pit Bulls grab and hold on. But what they most often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart, not your arm."
pitsnok
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Brownies Mom » December 4th, 2009, 8:37 pm

How about Bonita? ("beeyouteeful" in espanol) :loveU:

Bianca? ("Bea" for short?)

Bijou? (I think French for "jewel"?)

Bronte?

Baby?

For her markings - Bandita (looks like she might have part of a mask?)

For her color - Blizzard
Marianne
- A-Jay (APBT)
- Remy (English Setter mix)
Brownies Mom
Just Whelped

Postby iluvk9 » December 4th, 2009, 8:46 pm

Ok....I change my vote to BIANCA :)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby madremissy » December 4th, 2009, 9:38 pm

I love Bianca to. :)
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby Jenn » December 4th, 2009, 10:17 pm

She's beautiful
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby LMM » December 4th, 2009, 11:17 pm

I like Belinda for this beauty :) Or Beebee for short.
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby call2arms » December 4th, 2009, 11:29 pm

I also vote for Bianca, it means white in Italian, and it fits her!

Bijou is indeed jewel in french, but it's really quite the hairy foo-foo princess dog or persian name... lol
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby jnreem » December 5th, 2009, 12:39 am

hmm.. bianca I like that. But I think your right about about having her come home with us first to see how she is, thats how Buddy got his name haha we kept saying "come here little buddy". My mom claims this is going to be her dog and she wants to name her Brie so we shall see, she said Buddy, Beta and Brie! It soundss perfect. lol We are soposed to be picking her up tomorrow when I get off work so I will get some better pictures of her, hopefully I don't hurt the owner when we pick her up. :mad2: Then first thing to the vet on Monday! Thanks for the suggestions everyone, I will let you know what we decide when we have her! :D
Jenn & Buddy
jnreem
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby jnreem » December 5th, 2009, 12:49 am

I kinda like Bessie and Belle too for B's. I like Jade though, but again i wanna wait till we see how she is to pick her name.
Jenn & Buddy
jnreem
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Jenny » December 7th, 2009, 2:08 am

She is precious! and lucky you picked her. I bet she can "tell you" what he name should be after you spend some time with her. Lucky girl!
"I went shopping for feminine protection. I decided on a .380 automatic."
- Karen Riply
Jenny
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby jnreem » December 7th, 2009, 9:24 am

Alright so she is with us and we named her Bella or Belle for short, She is very skinny, very dirty, and cute as a button. After we introduced Buddy to her which he was a little protective of me, he kept practically sitting on me. But once they started playing they wouldn't stop, i was ready to kill them both. We gave her a bath, flea and tick medicine since she had a couple dead fleas on her and a tick. We are cleaning her ears today and hopefully taking her to the vet to get a check up. She slept through the night in her crate which she had never even known what a collar was so you know she had never been in a crate. But she went right in and passed out snoring lol Only bad thing about this pup is she and Buddy are both always game to playing so there chasing each other around the house nonstop and it's driving me CRAZYYYY!! And at first he kept humping her and she kept sticking her butt out to him, she will be getting spayed asap, although Buddy can't do anything, he lost his manhood awhile ago. lol She didn't eat at all last night but learned that she had her won water bowl and liked that, this morning she scarfed down hers and Buddy's food so she is done eating for the day. She isn't used to being inside so she goes to the door when she needs to go out but she has had two accidents of runny poop since she has been here, so we put a long lead outside so she could wonder a little bit..so far so good she listens pretty well so we will see
Jenn & Buddy
jnreem
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby jnreem » December 7th, 2009, 10:03 am

We found out when she did eat, she ate people food as she mooched at me haha
Jenn & Buddy
jnreem
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby kera09 » December 7th, 2009, 10:51 am

awwwww shes a beauty!!
duge, ava, lulu and martini's momma :)
kera09