He'll be here soon!

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby concreterose » May 2nd, 2006, 12:51 pm

He is neutered. I didn't mean marking by the dripping winkie comment. I don't know if Solomon marks, he has been boarded and in the shelter for over a year. Someone on PBF said that male dogs have a discharge sometimes. I have never had a male dog, and this really grosses me out :shock:
I'm used to neat little girl 'packages' LOL
concreterose
Loyally Bully

Postby Maryellen » May 2nd, 2006, 12:59 pm

maybe they are talking about the greenish stuff that is usually like a yeast infection in male dogs?? most male puppies get it, rufus had it as a pup too... it was gross, but with penicillian it went away
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Maryellen » May 2nd, 2006, 1:00 pm

oh crap mill- you better be prepared for the red rocket too.... that is truly gross.. its when his you know what peeks out of its cover.....
Maryellen
I live here

Postby a-bull » May 2nd, 2006, 1:00 pm

concreterose wrote:He is neutered. I didn't mean marking by the dripping winkie comment. I don't know if Solomon marks, he has been boarded and in the shelter for over a year. Someone on PBF said that male dogs have a discharge sometimes. I have never had a male dog, and this really grosses me out :shock:
I'm used to neat little girl 'packages' LOL

lol!!!

Well, I've had two males, and I have no idea why a neutered male would be dripping . . . unless he's leaking fuel, lol . . .

What discharge I've seen on my males has been infrequent and very minimal---certainly nothing noticeable.

Maybe un-neutered males are different? :|

He'll be so great you won't notice or care. :)
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » May 2nd, 2006, 1:02 pm

My dogs have never dripped nasties from their peepees. :o No wonder you are freaked out!!! I think you are really going to enjoy him Mil. Males are soo much cuddlier IMO.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby a-bull » May 2nd, 2006, 1:27 pm

cheekymunkee wrote:My dogs have never dripped nasties from their peepees. :o No wonder you are freaked out!!! I think you are really going to enjoy him Mil. Males are soo much cuddlier IMO.

Exactly!! :| Once in a blue moon, like I said, a little bitty something, but nothing really noticeable except by my female dog, lol . . .

Females can be moody and aloof---males rock!! He'll adore you!
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby concreterose » May 2nd, 2006, 2:17 pm

cheekymunkee wrote:My dogs have never dripped nasties from their peepees. :o No wonder you are freaked out!!! I think you are really going to enjoy him Mil. Males are soo much cuddlier IMO.

Whew...the only peepees around me are kitty ones and they are very discreet, so yes it was freaking me out LOL.
Awww...that will be great if he's cuddly. Vicki is a lil' heifer and Pookie was too. They only want to cuddle when it's convenient for them...just like a girl, huh? :D
concreterose
Loyally Bully

Postby Maryellen » May 2nd, 2006, 2:40 pm

males usually want to cuddle more... rufus wants to cuddle all the time, and sonny too, jesse is a typical girl, only when she wants too.... you will really enjoy him once he gets there..
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Miakoda » May 2nd, 2006, 4:41 pm

Maryellen wrote:maybe they are talking about the greenish stuff that is usually like a yeast infection in male dogs?? most male puppies get it, rufus had it as a pup too... it was gross, but with penicillian it went away

It's shmegma & completely normal although quite disguisting. :shock:
Miakoda
Devoutly Bully

Postby Marinepits » May 2nd, 2006, 4:46 pm

Miakoda wrote:
Maryellen wrote:maybe they are talking about the greenish stuff that is usually like a yeast infection in male dogs?? most male puppies get it, rufus had it as a pup too... it was gross, but with penicillian it went away

Such a gross word! :o
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Jenn » May 2nd, 2006, 4:51 pm

Marinepits wrote:
Miakoda wrote:

Such a gross word! :o

Yes it is, and why does Austin Powers come to my mind??
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby a-bull » May 2nd, 2006, 5:16 pm

Miakoda wrote:

Oh, nice talk from such a pretty girl . . . :D
DISCLAIMER:

a-bull
I live here

Postby Karen » May 2nd, 2006, 5:22 pm

why worry? they tend to drag their disgusting bellies across the bed and couch wiping it off. :grind: that's why we cover everything
Karen, Cuddles, Dilly the Understudy, and Rowdy the Ruckus Raiser
Karen
Confident Young Bully

Postby SisMorphine » May 2nd, 2006, 5:28 pm

Miakoda wrote:

Yeah, just some man goo. Happens a bit. You'll get used to it.

And I much prefer the boy packages. I HATE female dog bits. Grosses me out. *shudder* *gag* Which is why I'll probably never be able to have a female dog.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby concreterose » May 2nd, 2006, 6:05 pm

Karen wrote:why worry? they tend to drag their disgusting bellies across the bed and couch wiping it off. :grind: that's why we cover everything

NOOOOOOOO :o :eek1:
concreterose
Loyally Bully

Postby SisMorphine » May 2nd, 2006, 6:15 pm

concreterose wrote:
Karen wrote:why worry? they tend to drag their disgusting bellies across the bed and couch wiping it off. :grind: that's why we cover everything

NOOOOOOOO :o :eek1:

Mine don't do that, don't you worry.

Wally has marked the couch numerous times . . . and ruined a chair and a set of drapes and a few school books by marking. But otherwise he's perfection. And Halo has only ever marked the island in the kitchen. Otherwise they're both perfect gentlemen about their bodily functions.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby a-bull » May 2nd, 2006, 6:16 pm

Same here . . . no problems . . . :)
DISCLAIMER:

a-bull
I live here

Postby pLaurent » May 2nd, 2006, 9:13 pm

why worry? they tend to drag their disgusting bellies across the bed and couch wiping it off

Haha - I"ve heard that complaint from lots of boy dog owners! The back of the sofa seems to be another popular place for cleaning weenies. :D

Chloe is one of only two female animals I"ve ever had, and I must say it's nice that she is so neat and dainty and no red rockets to be seen.

the only peepees around me are kitty ones and they are very discreet

You're lucky. Most of my male cats waiting until I had company to plunk themselves down in viewing range to eject their little wiggly willies and wash them. I think they were proud of them!
pLaurent
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » May 2nd, 2006, 9:26 pm

Pl said weenies. he he hee hehehehe
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby turtle » May 3rd, 2006, 5:12 pm

Karen wrote:why worry? they tend to drag their disgusting bellies across the bed and couch wiping it off.

EWWW!!!! I've always had female dogs... and now I think I will always have them! No drippy weenies for this household...
-------------------------------------------------------

I may be slow but I get there - a turtle's motto
turtle
Loyally Bully

PreviousNext

Return to Pit Bull Talk