You all are going to LOVE this...

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby Emi » January 23rd, 2006, 11:24 am

Ah i just went and looked up cattle prods cause i know they got a good zap behind them ... ah look at this one ... 5,000 volts behind it .. ah hmmm's just think what that would do to a poor animal .. :shock:

http://www.redhillgeneralstore.com/A64685.htm

The Hot Shot SS36 Medium power prod built for everyday use, but durable enough for heavy use also. The LMPLUS features a Sealed Motor Technology so dirt and moisture can't damage the electronic circuitry (motor). Comes standard with 6 high amperage alkaline batteries. The circuitry is completely sealed against the elements for maximum protection. Typical User: Some Truckers, livestock haulers, ranchers, cattle producers, packing houses

The Hot Shot LM36 Cattle Prod features:
Medium Power Hot-Shot
Circuitry Type: Sealed, Transistorized
5,000 volt prod
Built for everyday use
Effective with most types of livestock
Unique safety clip - prevents accidental shocks
Uses six size "C" batteries (High amperage alkaline)
Overall length 36" Shaft measures 24"
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » January 23rd, 2006, 11:28 am

And she has called people who use a break stick "newbies". :rolleyes2: She makes me want to jump up & down & SCREAM!!!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Emi » January 23rd, 2006, 11:33 am

After reading that , and thinking , my god , some one should call in abuse on her ...

Walked over and gave Miss Dottie a hug after going OMG in my head ..
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby Maryellen » January 23rd, 2006, 11:36 am

i dont know if the threads are still on *** but if anyone can search it, she even had gotten a newbie over there to actually go out and buy one,.. boy did that cause a stir.. then she backed away from the thread and the thread died.. but for a newbie to believe her words are like GOD is beyond me..
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Emi » January 23rd, 2006, 11:45 am

Some one went out and bought a cattle prod cause Diane told them to use it on their dog .. OMG , i guess I missed that post ... LORDY ...

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby concreterose » January 23rd, 2006, 11:47 am

Maryellen wrote:i dont know if the threads are still on *** but if anyone can search it, she even had gotten a newbie over there to actually go out and buy one,.. boy did that cause a stir.. then she backed away from the thread and the thread died.. but for a newbie to believe her words are like GOD is beyond me..

I tried to discourage this person from doing this. The thread is still on there somewhere, probably have to do a search for it.
concreterose
Loyally Bully

Postby Maryellen » January 23rd, 2006, 11:48 am

here is dianes initial post looking for a new dog.. it got to be 5 pages long.. she pissed off alot of people. notice in one of her posts she mentions a sorrell dog....
http://www.pitbullforum.com/viewtopic.p ... py&start=0
Maryellen
I live here

Postby mnp13 » January 23rd, 2006, 11:58 am

The cattleprod discussion was very disturbing to me.

She has ripped me in half, basicly calling me an animal abuser for using an RTC, but suddenly she endorses using cattle prods to break up fights?

There was a post on another board where a new person referenced using one when the dogs got snarky...
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Emi » January 23rd, 2006, 12:08 pm

Well i'm sure after that post about the new pup she'll be seen for what she really is ..
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby bustersmama » January 23rd, 2006, 12:16 pm

cheekymunkee wrote:And she has called people who use a break stick "newbies". :rolleyes2: She makes me want to jump up & down & SCREAM!!!

You mean you aren't jumping up and down screaming? :twisted:

Being newly informed on Guppy, I would really like to know what the hell happened to her?!
bustersmama
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » January 23rd, 2006, 12:18 pm

bustersmama wrote:
cheekymunkee wrote:And she has called people who use a break stick "newbies". :rolleyes2: She makes me want to jump up & down & SCREAM!!!

You mean you aren't jumping up and down screaming? :twisted:

Being newly informed on Guppy, I would really like to know what the hell happened to her?!

Oh believe me, I HAVE been for years now. Years. Just the mention of her name...............

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Jaime » January 23rd, 2006, 12:21 pm

amen to that
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Marty » January 23rd, 2006, 12:33 pm

GreddyGirl wrote:
Diane Jessup wrote:OK, I've put my flak jacket on! lol

Yup, I BOUGHT a dog.
Yup, I BOUGHT a dog from unhealth tested stock.
Yup, I BOUGHT a dog from unhealth tested stock from a game dog breeder.

But, you go where you gotta go, you do whatcha gotta do. Boom, done, finished.

My reasons are my own, my plans are my own. But the puppy? She is too cute not to show off!

Here is Havoc, at 12 weeks. Image
I picked her up in LA at the airport on Thursday. She is from Bert Sorrell's x-wife Joanie (a very nice person to deal with, I might ad) at Tatonka Kennels. I have been waiting a long time for a pup with a pedigree close to Dirk's, but better angulation. This pup has been a long time coming. Black and tan? Yeah, well, you take what you get in the world of performance dogs! It is kinda cute!

Her sire is 38 pounds, and mom in the 40's, so she will be a nice size. Well, let the screaming begin! :roll:
I asked for a reply to it lol
Marty
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby cheekymunkee » January 23rd, 2006, 12:35 pm

Oh, I doubt she will reply. It is classic Jessup for her to leave the board, come back in a couple of months & complain about having "computer issues". :rolleyes2:

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Emi » January 23rd, 2006, 12:39 pm

Ok , im stupid but what's a RTC ...

:newB:
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby Jaime » January 23rd, 2006, 12:41 pm

that is so true!!! she will do that, skate around the issue and post sporadically until everyone "forgets"

personally i don't have the stomach for her.
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Emi » January 23rd, 2006, 12:44 pm

Ariel Payopay wrote:Wow Diane I am seriously blown away by how you publicly posted this on this forum. As a person well known in the bully community who promotes responsible breeding and knocks every byb that comes on this board you turn around and do this? You may have your valid reasons, but they should've been kept to yourself. And being one of the biggest pit bull ambassadors is not a valid reason to do what you just did here. You should've known better than to brag about this in our community. I will wait for your last words before we actually make the moves we have to make....

bravo .. :goodStuff:
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby Jaime » January 23rd, 2006, 12:50 pm

i just read that on there- i agree. ariel is right on the money!

i am interested to see what "moves" they are going to make? i wonder if there are any anti-jessup websites? :)
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby mnp13 » January 23rd, 2006, 12:52 pm

Emi wrote:Ok , im stupid but what's a RTC ...

:newB:

Remote Training Collar aka E-collar
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby mnp13 » January 23rd, 2006, 12:55 pm

Emi wrote:
Ariel Payopay wrote:Wow Diane I am seriously blown away by how you publicly posted this on this forum. As a person well known in the bully community who promotes responsible breeding and knocks every byb that comes on this board you turn around and do this? You may have your valid reasons, but they should've been kept to yourself. And being one of the biggest pit bull ambassadors is not a valid reason to do what you just did here. You should've known better than to brag about this in our community. I will wait for your last words before we actually make the moves we have to make....

bravo .. :goodStuff:

I'll applaud when he does to Diane what he has done to a number of other people who have bought dogs after they 'should have known better'... he bans them. I hope he follows through with what he is implying.
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

PreviousNext

Return to Pit Bull Talk