Newbie Here

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby MMLAROSE » November 14th, 2009, 5:42 pm

Well I am new here. I have 2 beautiful blue nose pit bulls. They are sisters from the same litter. They were born April 2, 2007. They are truly the loves of my life. I wouldnt have it any other way. They are the best. Pit Bulls are wonderful animals. Here's a pic of my babies, they love the river
Pretty N' Pit
MMLAROSE
Just Whelped

Postby ArtGypsy » November 14th, 2009, 8:46 pm

Welcome to PBT!!! :wave2:
“Hope has two beautiful daughters: their names are Anger and Courage.
Anger that things are the way they are.
Courage to make them the way they ought to be.”----Augustine
ArtGypsy
First I Caught Her, Then I Didn't Share My Fries

Postby madremissy » November 14th, 2009, 10:05 pm

Hello and Welcome to PBT? Glad to have you. Your dogs are just 3 days younger than mine. :D They are gorgeous. What got you into the breed? Do you do any sports with them? What is your shoe size and what is your favorite pizza topping? :wink: We are a very nosey group around here. :giggle: Give us a little more information about yourself and you can be granted access to post elsewhere.
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby MMLAROSE » November 14th, 2009, 11:17 pm

madremissy wrote:Hello and Welcome to PBT? Glad to have you. Your dogs are just 3 days younger than mine. :D They are gorgeous. What got you into the breed? Do you do any sports with them? What is your shoe size and what is your favorite pizza topping? :wink: We are a very nosey group around here. :giggle: Give us a little more information about yourself and you can be granted access to post elsewhere.

Thanks! No I dont do any sports with them. My Hubby always wanted a pit bull, I on the other hand always wanted a yorkie. When we went to the pet store there was the cutest little pit bull ever. She was our 1st pit bull, she was a red & white red nose. She ended up getting parvo & fighting for her life, well unfortunately she lost her fight. Our short time we had with her was amazing and she made me fall in love with the breed. We then decided to save a pit bull from our local humane society, we ended up with a chocolate red nose. She was not spayed & we had to sigh papers stating that we would bring her in on X date to have her spayed. Well she had seperation anxiety & ended up having cardiac arrest. It was awful, we lost 2 dogs. And I was so afraid to give it another try. But we saw Deja, she was 6 months old and the last puppy that the breeder had left. She was such a beautiful sweetheart. So we took her home, and we would take her to the breeders to visit her sister Nala. Well 3 months later the breeder said that he was going to be getting rid of Nala since he found a different dog to be his new "female." Well saddened by that, we took Nala in on a trial basis. But after having her at our house, I couldnt give her up. She is the biggest love bug ever. So we've had 4 amazing pit bulls, all very different from one another, but all so amazing.
Pretty N' Pit
MMLAROSE
Just Whelped

Postby Jenn » November 15th, 2009, 12:11 am

Hello and welcome :wave2:
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby Dukes_mom » November 15th, 2009, 1:57 am

Welcome. So your in Yuma awesome I have a friend that lives there :) Your girls are adorable.
~*~Rebecca~*~
Dukes_mom
Just Whelped

Postby MMLAROSE » November 15th, 2009, 2:09 am

Dukes_mom wrote:Welcome. So your in Yuma awesome I have a friend that lives there :) Your girls are adorable.

Yup, good ole Yuma, AZ. Thanks for the compliment.
Pretty N' Pit
MMLAROSE
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » November 15th, 2009, 9:26 am

Welcome and enjoy the forum!

Do you run the Pretty N Pit cafe press site? If so, I have several of your shirts -- LOVE the designs! :clap:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby pitbullmamaliz » November 15th, 2009, 12:14 pm

Welcome! :wave:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby iluvk9 » November 15th, 2009, 2:54 pm

What a nice photo of them! Welcome to PBT. :)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby TheRedQueen » November 16th, 2009, 7:05 pm

Welcome! :wave2:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Suzi » November 18th, 2009, 12:51 pm

:wave2:
Hi! and,,,,Welcome Aboard!
Suzi
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Return to Introductions