Hello

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby Silvi0 » November 12th, 2009, 9:06 am

Hello, i'm from Bucharest, Romania, i have a 2 1/2 months old female pitbull Tasha. We have it since it was 6 weeks old and we love her very much.

It happend that i got an 2 months old male irish setter(Pluto) now in the house. It has been 10 days now since they are living together. Some times when they play Tasha bites Pluto pretty bad and he runs away and hides but she doesn't stop until she finds him and bites again on his tail, legs, ears and neck, i don't know if they are fighting or playing but Pluto doesn't enjoy it so much.

Since i saw that on this forum there are allot o pitbull owners i decided to ask here for some advices.

Do you think Tasha will be agressive in the future towards Pluto ?
Should i keep both of them or give Pluto away ?
Silvi0
Just Whelped

Postby TheRedQueen » November 12th, 2009, 6:04 pm

Hi there and welcome to PBT! :wave2: This section is for introductions only...a moderator will come along to give you access to the rest of the board, then you can ask your questions in the training/behavior section. :D

Glad to have you here! Any pictures you can share of your two? We love pictures here! 8)
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Jenn » November 12th, 2009, 6:32 pm

:wave2: Hello and welcome, too young pups what a handful!

This section is for introductions only, please feel free to tell us a little more about yourself or Pluto and Tasha. Then you'll be given access to the rest of the forum and be able to post all the questions you would like in our training & Behavior section. :)
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby iluvk9 » November 12th, 2009, 6:38 pm

Welcome to the forum! We have LOTS of knowledgeable people here who can offer you some ideas on your situation. :)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby LMM » November 12th, 2009, 6:52 pm

Welcome!
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby Silvi0 » November 13th, 2009, 5:22 am

- Ok what can i tell you about me, i'm 23 years old, i have a bachelor in marketing, i got married this year, i own a petshop, so you can guess i'm an animal lover :)
- Me and my wife live together in an apartment and we had all sort of pets until now, parrots, guinea pigs, and i still have some fish tanks.
- We both love animals and we always wanted a dog, after we researched for an appropiate dog for our life style we decided on a pitbull, then we took Tasha. After 3 weeks or so since we got it, i had this Irish Setter for sale in my petshop and my mother in law comes and sees it, she feels in love with the dog and takes it home hoping to surprise my father in law. He was surprised, but in a negative way, he doesn't want a dog in the apartment, he said it's either him or the dog. So i had to take the setter to my place, then we got attached to it and now we are thinking to keep this one to :)
Silvi0
Just Whelped

Postby iluvk9 » November 13th, 2009, 7:01 am

Congratulations on the marriage!

A pet shop sounds like a fun job! Unless you have to clean all the poop up, yourself, I guess.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby pitbullmamaliz » November 13th, 2009, 8:28 am

"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Return to Introductions