Christmas is coming-Holiday sale Collar Mania

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby airwalk » November 8th, 2009, 1:32 pm

I need two as well...hey Lisa what would you recommend for two red dogs???
User avatar
airwalk
I live here
 
Posts: 3791
Location: Oregon

Postby sfbullygirl » November 8th, 2009, 9:33 pm

airwalk wrote:I need two as well...hey Lisa what would you recommend for two red dogs???



depends do you want leather or fabric collars?

or both

if you do not see a fabric you like I can give yo a link to look for one I can order...it is addicting though, as my collection on the site will tell you LOL
User avatar
sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully
 
Posts: 274
Location: San Francisco

Postby sfbullygirl » November 8th, 2009, 9:33 pm

Malli wrote:Can you get embroidery on the fabric collars?



yes it is on option on the order form
User avatar
sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully
 
Posts: 274
Location: San Francisco

Postby sfbullygirl » November 8th, 2009, 9:35 pm

CinderDee wrote:
Me too. Kato shredded his collar. :|



oh no that bad boy!!!


I sent you an email :D
User avatar
sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully
 
Posts: 274
Location: San Francisco

Postby sfbullygirl » November 8th, 2009, 9:36 pm

pocketpit wrote:Hooray for holiday sales! I ordered 2, can't wait for them to arrive :D



thank you !
User avatar
sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully
 
Posts: 274
Location: San Francisco

Postby pocketpit » November 9th, 2009, 9:39 am

pocketpit wrote:
Hooray for holiday sales! I ordered 2, can't wait for them to arrive

That was fast! Which ones did you get?


I ordered two riboon overlay 1 1/2 inch loop style martingales. One in style A13 for Tru and one in A243 for Luka. Tru's old collar is toast but this way she can have a nice one for going out and keep the nasty old one for everyday use. This will be Luka's first real collar since he's come to live with us :oops: Until now he's been wearing everyone else's castoff's.
User avatar
pocketpit
Supremely Bully
 
Posts: 1201
Location: WA

Postby CinderDee » November 9th, 2009, 9:56 am

I ordered two riboon overlay 1 1/2 inch loop style martingales. One in style A13 for Tru and one in A243 for Luka. Tru's old collar is toast but this way she can have a nice one for going out and keep the nasty old one for everyday use. This will be Luka's first real collar since he's come to live with us Until now he's been wearing everyone else's castoff's.


Great choices Dawn!
Dee
User avatar
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer
 
Posts: 3414
Location: Forever in my heart...

Postby CinderDee » November 9th, 2009, 9:57 am

sfbullygirl wrote:
CinderDee wrote:
Me too. Kato shredded his collar. :|



oh no that bad boy!!!


I sent you an email :D


He's feeling his oats these days. lol Got the email. :mrgreen:
Dee
User avatar
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer
 
Posts: 3414
Location: Forever in my heart...

Postby airwalk » November 9th, 2009, 12:57 pm

sfbullygirl wrote:
airwalk wrote:I need two as well...hey Lisa what would you recommend for two red dogs???



depends do you want leather or fabric collars?

or both

if you do not see a fabric you like I can give yo a link to look for one I can order...it is addicting though, as my collection on the site will tell you LOL


fabric....I'll send an e-mail when I get home, have a couple of thoughts, but want your opinion.
User avatar
airwalk
I live here
 
Posts: 3791
Location: Oregon

Postby sfbullygirl » November 9th, 2009, 1:06 pm

airwalk wrote:
fabric....I'll send an e-mail when I get home, have a couple of thoughts, but want your opinion.



oky doky :D
User avatar
sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully
 
Posts: 274
Location: San Francisco

Postby katiek0417 » November 9th, 2009, 8:09 pm

I just ordered Dru's collar!!!!!
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
User avatar
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder
 
Posts: 6280
Location: Glen Burnie, MD

Previous

Return to Marketplace

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot]