Sun "Pit In" Protest Auburn CA 1 p.m.

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby chako » November 7th, 2009, 10:48 pm

CHAKO is sending this urgent alert out, and we apologize for the short notice. We thought local Pit Bull owners would like to know that Auburn, Ca wants to "Ban" Pit Bulls. Well, we told them they could not ban Pit Bulls because state law prohibits it. Monday, the city council will meet to discuss what kind of anti Pit Bull law to enact. We need as many people to show up with WELL-BEHAVED and appropriate dogs to this event. But you do not need a dog to come. Come with a (friendly, leashed, and well behaved) dog or come without a dog (no dog to dog contact! please!)

Bring snacks, food, water. this is a "sit in" in a public park! I will let the media know. Please let me know if you can attend. You should try even if you do not live in Auburn because it's just a few miles away, and BSL is starting to crop up all around us! If we let Auburn go, Sacramento may very well be next.

When: November 8, 2009 1:00 PM

Where:
Regional Park
3770 Richardson Dr
Auburn, CA 95602

email dawn @ chako.org to RSVP and please bring poop bags and a blanket!

3770 Richardson Dr, Auburn, CA 95602
Link: <http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=3770+Richardson+Dr,+Auburn,+CA+95602&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=43.25835,67.763672&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=3770+Richardson+Dr,+Auburn,+Placer,+California+95602&z=16&iwloc=A>

looks like there's parking on park drive and on richardson drive. Let's plan to meet near the pond area on the corner portion of the park that corners Park Drive and Quartz Drive (Quartz Drive appears to turn into Richardson drive on the map, fyi)

If you click on the link above, what I'm talking about will make sense.

Please rope friends into coming, if you can, even if they do not bring a dog. If you can, wear PRO PIT BULL T shirts! And if you want to make appropriate (polite) anti BSL signs, feel free to!
chako
Just Whelped

Postby Jenn » November 7th, 2009, 11:21 pm

Good Luck!!
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby cheekymunkee » November 8th, 2009, 12:02 am

good luck!!!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Marinepits » November 8th, 2009, 9:27 am

I'll be there with you in spirit! Please let us know how it goes.....
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Return to Pit Bull Talk