Does your pit like to be "beaten?"

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby amazincc » November 6th, 2009, 3:58 pm

Daisy would kill me in my sleep if I treated her like the boys. :shock: lol
Jessica & Mick

Postby furever_pit » November 8th, 2009, 12:20 pm

Dylan loves it. He knows it means we are gonna wrestle. It's so funny he gets the butt-tuck zoomies with this big grin on his face.

Don't do it so much with Gator cause he is super rough already...there is a reason we call him Crazy Gator.

I do this with a few Rotts that I work with too and they love it as well. It's so cute.
Supremely Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » November 8th, 2009, 4:19 pm

Mine LOVE it
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

I Have Your Grass

Postby ArtGypsy » November 8th, 2009, 10:20 pm

Dar Loves It. :P
“Hope has two beautiful daughters: their names are Anger and Courage.
Anger that things are the way they are.
Courage to make them the way they ought to be.”----Augustine
First I Caught Her, Then I Didn't Share My Fries

Postby Choncho » December 12th, 2009, 9:46 pm

Choncho loves it. I spank him and he gets frisky and starts to play(* I like it too* :shock: :neener: ). I do it very often but usually just for a little bit because he wants to play rough. he locks my arm with his front paws when I am on the floor. he liicks my hand like if he was licking on a bone :o you can see the drool dripping al over lol. but there are other parts of his body that I either pinch, bite or pull since he was a little pup, so he knows that its ok and dont freak out when someone else does. I tell him all the time "imma bite that ear off" and he takes off lol.
I am working on it.
Just Whelped

Postby reign99 » December 16th, 2009, 6:24 pm

How funny it is to see how they all seem to love it. Petey is the same way, a smack on the butt and a little shove just means "time to go run and find my rope and ball". Not a negative thing at all, he loves it.
Just Whelped

Postby Tubular Toby » December 23rd, 2009, 1:04 pm

My friend laughs and says that I am going to beat my dog to death or that one day he will "turn on me". (Kind of a sarcastic running joke between us since Toby is *SO* dangerous). I just figure I can't ever get a smaller dog after Toby or I will end up killing it just by showing it affection.

In short, yes Toby loves to be "beaten". But he does beat back sometimes. haha
Owned by Totally Tubular Toby

Buy the ticket, take the ride
Tubular Toby
Confident Young Bully

Postby WrightPullers » January 28th, 2010, 11:46 am

Ok, pretty new here..but VERY glad to see this post! My hub does this with all 4 of mine and they LOVE IT too! I always worry people think he's being mean to them when he does this makes me feel better.. hehe! :wink:
Just Whelped

Return to Pit Bull Talk