New Titles from this weekend.

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby Chris Fraize » May 1st, 2006, 4:38 pm

Just woke up from a long nap! God I’m so tired!

This weekend The CSTS /Punchline Kennels team did very well!

Michelle showed Riggs and he is now a UKC Champion. He also got another leg on his U-WP title. Michelle did very well. Most first timers don’t do so well. Though she had the beginner’s jitters and could have talked a buzzard off a poo poo wagon, she learned a great many things! Again most beginners do not do as well. Great job Michelle! Both Chris and I are glad Riggs went to a good home.

CH Punchlines Lethal Weapon TT

Chris finished Rumble’s weight pull title He finished 3rd in his class (Chris withdrew him after he pulled 910 pounds) He could have done more but we got the title and Chris didn’t want to risk injury. Weight pull is just a side sport for us.

U-WP Punchlines Rumble Strip

Jess (A new MAD member) got 2 2nd places in conformation with her puppy APBT Boom Boom. She too had the dreaded newbie jitters but did very well!

Megan Welch (17 year old assistant trainer at CSTS) did the most work. Her JRT “JJ” finished his terrier race title. Kaprika Megan’s APBT finished her Championship on Saturday. Then Kaprika took 2 seconds in weight pull (one on each day).

CH, U-WP, U-FR White River Jeremiah Johnson
CH, U-WP Blue Moon’s 30 Days O Punchline

There is so much more to the weekend but my fingers hurt and I need more sleep!

Take care,
April Fraize
Chris Fraize
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby ellie@ny » May 1st, 2006, 4:44 pm

WTG guys!!!Congrtas to everyone!!! :elephant:
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » May 1st, 2006, 5:13 pm

GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby mnp13 » May 1st, 2006, 5:30 pm

:(

I called the UKC, they said he's not done yet. I have to win another major.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Patch O' Pits » May 1st, 2006, 9:16 pm

CONGRATS!

mnp13 wrote::(

You need 3 majors w/ competition and 100 points what does he have now?
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Pitcrew » May 1st, 2006, 9:33 pm

Congrats everyone! :D

Sorry Michelle. I think the UKC trial in Locke is next weekend. Maybe you can get it there! I am only going Saturday. Vegas only needs 1 more major too... but Dee's USDAA agility trial is the same weekend. She is entered Friday and Sunday, and Luke is entered Sunday too.

We had an AKC agility trial last weekend and Vega poured her heart out for me. But we only earned 1 leg (out of a possible 4, asking alot I know) with a 4th place. I just couldnt get my sh*t together saturday, and her other run sunday was ALMOST a qualifier but I made her knock the LAST bar.
I dont know which is worse... blowing the crap out of a run, or losing it by an inch. She did a wonderful job anyway, and had a great time. I am proud of her.
"Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is."
- author unknown
Pitcrew
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby mnp13 » May 1st, 2006, 9:36 pm

Patch O' Pits wrote:CONGRATS!

mnp13 wrote::(

You need 3 majors w/ competition and 100 points what does he have now?

He has two majors and 105 points.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby mnp13 » May 1st, 2006, 9:39 pm

Lisa wrote:Congrats everyone! :D

Sorry Michelle. I think the UKC trial in Locke is next weekend. Maybe you can get it there! I am only going Saturday. Vegas only needs 1 more major too... but Dee's USDAA agility trial is the same weekend. She is entered Friday and Sunday, and Luke is entered Sunday too.

We had an AKC agility trial last weekend and Vega poured her heart out for me. But we only earned 1 leg (out of a possible 4, asking alot I know) with a 4th place. I just couldnt get my sh*t together saturday, and her other run sunday was ALMOST a qualifier but I made her knock the LAST bar.
I dont know which is worse... blowing the crap out of a run, or losing it by an inch. She did a wonderful job anyway, and had a great time. I am proud of her.

I can't make it to Locke, I have an insane weekend because I am going out of town on Monday. I have 30 million things to do (and what am I doing right now? sitting on my rear checking the forum :rolleyes2: )

I'll give it a go in June.

Congrats on your leg though!
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Masspitgirl » May 1st, 2006, 11:03 pm

Hey Michelle Riggs took 2 majors at the Oct classic against my female Voodoo. So this weekend should have made his 3rd however they wont get the reports from this weekends show yet so it wont be recorded give them a week or 3 to get all the info in.

No worry you and he both work well as a team. Good luck in the future !

Dee
" The Corso Queen" :wink:
Masspitgirl
Just Whelped

Postby Fear_the_Sheeple » May 1st, 2006, 11:53 pm

Congrats! :D
Fear_the_Sheeple
Enlightened Bully

Postby SisMorphine » May 2nd, 2006, 7:34 am

Masspitgirl wrote:Hey Michelle Riggs took 2 majors at the Oct classic against my female Voodoo. So this weekend should have made his 3rd however they wont get the reports from this weekends show yet so it wont be recorded give them a week or 3 to get all the info in.

Dee

Talk about fantastic news!! I hope she sees this soon so she can get all excited :)
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby mnp13 » May 2nd, 2006, 9:53 am

Masspitgirl wrote:Hey Michelle Riggs took 2 majors at the Oct classic against my female Voodoo. So this weekend should have made his 3rd however they wont get the reports from this weekends show yet so it wont be recorded give them a week or 3 to get all the info in.

Dee

They have something mixed up then, because they told me that he only had one major from last fall, under Donna Blues. Any idea who the other judge was? I'll give them another call.
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Masspitgirl » May 2nd, 2006, 4:24 pm

The judges were Diane McConnell, and Eleanor Main for Sat and then Donna Blews for sunday

Good luck !

Dee
Masspitgirl
Just Whelped

Postby Romanwild » May 5th, 2006, 8:40 pm

Congrats to Michelle, Chris, April, Lisa and anyone else from this board that experienced success this weekend! :beerChug:

I wish I was in a better position to be able to get out there with my kids! I'm dieing to get Dreyfus into the show ring again!

I won't be able t get to Locke next weekend either. :(
Romanwild
I live here

Postby mnp13 » May 5th, 2006, 10:44 pm

Charles, save your pennies for the first weekend in June!!!

Demo and I will be going with all three of our kids. Three adults and five Pit Bulls in one hotel room. It'll be an adventure!!!
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Pitcrew » May 6th, 2006, 12:30 pm

Which show is that?

The second UKC show in Locke? :|
- author unknown
Pitcrew
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Karen » May 6th, 2006, 1:10 pm

Lisa wrote:Which show is that?

The second UKC show in Locke? :|

No the Enfield one put on by the APBTC of NE
Karen, Cuddles, Dilly the Understudy, and Rowdy the Ruckus Raiser
Karen
Confident Young Bully

Postby Pitcrew » May 6th, 2006, 2:04 pm

:rolleyes2: oh... I tend to only keep track of agility trials...

... and lately, our bullfest in Sept. ...

hard to pay attention to all these things. (or just to pay attention) :D
- author unknown
Pitcrew
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Return to Pit Bull Talk