Current available DRAW dogs

Postby Violet » October 30th, 2009, 3:36 pm

All in one thread, again. I tried to find my old one but couldn't. So..hopefully I will be forgiven since none of the dogs in that thread are still here anyways. Since this is a bully forum, we will start with the available pit bulls. Need more info, email at drawashington@hotmail.com or you can download an application at http://drawrescue.webs.com/. The first dog I am listing is technically a Recycle a Bull dog but Kirstan took him when I was contacted about him so I really would love to help her raise funds for his needs. So..here we go!

This is Jack. Jack is a 3 month old puppy that was found by a good samaritan as a stray. He is a SUPER sweet and easy puppy. Amazing for his age. Dog appropriate, good with cats, very sweet and well behaved. He should be the perfect addition to any family. His down side? Jack is awaiting surgery to remove his bad eye. Kirstan will get this done, because that is what we do, but she has taken on a lot recently and could really use some help. You can donate to his fundable here. Please consider helping Recycle-a-bull AND Jack!!
http://www.fundable.com/groupactions/gr ... 8474196292

Next is Dotty. This is a SWEET dog. She is 5 years old and Very well behaved with her people. Knows her basic commands. Crate trained, housebroken. Needs to be an only dog. No kitties unless you are VERY savvy adding a new dog to your cat household.
ImageImage

Coco is the drivey, athletic dog everyone claims to be looking for. Well..here she is guys. She is a doll. Game for anything. Excellent house manners. Excellent with cats and COULD be managed with other dogs if you are breed savvy. Coco is 3 years old.

Alfred the old man. This guy attended all of our events with us this summer and was a huge hit. He is a gem of a dog. Angellic in the house or the car. He's a super easy keeper. Excellent with cats, managable with other dogs. He does have a bum hip. Was probably hit by a car in his younger years. but he doesn't care. he would rather just lay around anyways.

Sky is a love..Sky is also a talker. Good with cats and good with other dogs (though she will correct gently if pushed) this dog is really a doll. Another older girl, around 8. Overweight but we are working on that. She also possibly needs surgery for a luxated patella. We are waiting to see how she does with the extra weight off. This is a FUN dog. Guaranteed to make you laugh.
ImageImage

Farrah is a new arrival and so far has been nothing but ideal. Another easy dog. Ignores cats, ok with other dogs. She is only about a year old. She is obviously a pit bull mix, of what is unknown. Would make an excellent runing/hiking/walking companion.

And of course, Tango. 4 years old. I don't think it is possible to say enough good things here. Excellent with other dogs and with cats. His preferred spot is on the couch melting into you. SUPER easy easy dog.

Charlotte, another new arrival. This rotund tub of fun is just that. Everything a lab should be. Goofy and sweet and a bit ill mannered. She is also extremely overweight. And sadly has early cataracts. Don't tell her she has issues..she is clueless. Will need someone who can follow through with getting this extra baggage off and go slow and easy on getting her in shape. And who is also willing to have a blind dog eventually. She is only 3 years old.
Great with everyone and everything.

Trinket is an itty bitty old lady. She is sweet as pie. Good with cats and other dogs. Needs someone who will let her rretire in style as her past was pretty bad. Estimated to be 15 years old. Mostly toothless after her recent dental. Just put her in your pocket, you won't even know she is there lol

HoTi is a 12 yr old purebred who was taken to be euthinized because she had allergy issues. She also had ear and eye infections that had been left untreated. Well..she is all cleared up and her hair is growing back. This is a cute little old dog. She will take some time to adjut to her new home but WILL adjust. Good with cats and other dogs.

Chipper..5 year old purebred chihuahua. Cute as can be and a ton of fun too. Gets along mostly ok with other dogs. Good with cats. Loves to play. He has a charming personality. He does have a deformity in his hind legs but ti does not slow him down. This is a little dog ready for action!
Violet
Loyally Bully

Postby Malli » October 30th, 2009, 4:03 pm

oh my I :heartbeat: Tango Sky and Alfred
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby Violet » October 30th, 2009, 4:35 pm

So you want all three? :|
Violet
Loyally Bully

Postby Malli » October 30th, 2009, 4:49 pm

hehehe
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby airwalk » October 30th, 2009, 11:32 pm

Sur Tango is available...does anyone, anywhere actually believe that? If so, please pm me I have a bridge for sale.
airwalk
I live here

Postby Violet » October 30th, 2009, 11:43 pm

hey..I have to at least ACT like I am trying to place him..at least for awhile. :oops: :|
Violet
Loyally Bully

Postby madremissy » October 31st, 2009, 12:01 am

airwalk wrote:Sur Tango is available...does anyone, anywhere actually believe that? If so, please pm me I have a bridge for sale.

Exactly!! :rolleyes2:

I thought HoTi had a home. :confused:
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby Violet » October 31st, 2009, 12:09 am

The potential adopter doesn't feel like HoTi was happy there with her youngster 9who is a bit of a spiled brat) so..she is living quite comfy but still looking for teh right forever home. I actually meant to let you know. :oops:
Violet
Loyally Bully

Postby madremissy » October 31st, 2009, 10:33 am

Violet wrote:The potential adopter doesn't feel like HoTi was happy there with her youngster 9who is a bit of a spiled brat) so..she is living quite comfy but still looking for teh right forever home. I actually meant to let you know. :oops:

Aww, well let me get back to talking to my mom. I can't make any promises because Tassy is a bit spoiled herself. I will give it my best shot though.
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby Pit♥bull » October 31st, 2009, 10:55 am

Violet wrote:Image

This is a MUST for the 2010 calendar. :dance:
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby Jenny » October 31st, 2009, 12:08 pm

what a nice group of dogs! I hope they all get stellar homes soon :)
"I went shopping for feminine protection. I decided on a .380 automatic."
- Karen Riply
Jenny
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Violet » November 3rd, 2009, 1:51 am

Due to ONE incredibly generous donater, Jack's surgery has been covered!!! Little man goes under the knife tomorrow for removal of the eye that is no good and for further surgery to remove skin/lashes that aare growing into his good eye. Wish him luck for speedy and successful surgery!
Violet
Loyally Bully

Postby Malli » November 3rd, 2009, 4:23 am

Good luck Jack! It'll be a piece of cake ;) Some pain meds and a cone for a couple of weeks and SOOO much better!
E-I-E-I-O!

Return to Rescue