Damnit Wally!!

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby SisMorphine » May 1st, 2006, 2:31 pm

So as I mentioned in the dinner thread, I'm on "laundry day" for food for the entire week. This means I'm eating the stuff in the back of the cabinets until I get paid so I can go grocery shopping. The stuff in the back of the cabinets boils down to crackers and soup. And I hate crackers and soup.

Last night my fabulous friend bought me a roast beef sub. I ate half of it and saved the other half for lunch today. So today I took it out, took one bite, and put it down so I could go let the daycare dogs out. I come back and my sub was gone!!!! Halo and Venus were in their crates, Wally was the only one loose and he was sleeping on the couch . . . though I KNOW it was him that stole it, damn innocent looking bastard. He doesn't usually steal food either, but his breakfast was still unthawing at 11am so he was extra hungry.

So I had to eat soup. Yuck.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Jenn » May 1st, 2006, 2:57 pm

:ROFL2: Well you could always eat his breakfast??
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby mnp13 » May 1st, 2006, 3:42 pm

don't you love it? The dogs eat meat, you eat whatever is in the cupboard.

:rolleyes2:

Been there done that....
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby rockermom » May 1st, 2006, 3:59 pm

Too bad you live so far away. You could have come to help train at my class tonight. We are having pizza party. YEAH!
rockermom
Supremely Bully

Postby SisMorphine » May 1st, 2006, 4:19 pm

mnp13 wrote:don't you love it? The dogs eat meat, you eat whatever is in the cupboard.

:rolleyes2:

Been there done that....

Yeah, I have a whole frickin freezer of turkey necks, organs, and chicken quarters.

And I don't even have a frozen dinner to my name.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Asta » May 2nd, 2006, 5:04 am

Damn :shock: If you lived closer to us then you would have promptly been invited to dinner! Not sure if getting a revenge by eating his breakfast is a good one hahaha I would have been seriously miffed too!

Cheers,

Åsa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Return to Off-Topic