Hello from GA!

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby Muttkip » October 29th, 2009, 11:02 pm

My name is Heather :)

I'm 20 years old, I own 3 dogs...sadly none of them of the bully breeds. I used to own bully breeds growing up though. I'm an artist and dog groomer. I'm a member of several other pit bull forums as well, I look forward to my time on here.
Muttkip
Just Whelped

Postby madremissy » October 29th, 2009, 11:03 pm

Hello fellow Georgia Peach :wave2: Welcome to the forum.

Can you tell us a little more about yourself?

What kind of dogs do you have now?
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby Muttkip » October 29th, 2009, 11:12 pm

madremissy wrote:Hello fellow Georgia Peach :wave2: Welcome to the forum.

Can you tell us a little more about yourself?

What kind of dogs do you have now?

Oh of course :)

Well my name is Heather
I've lived in Georgia all my life. Every job I've held in my life has been involved with dogs. From dog training to grooming. I'm currently trying to join the US Navy, in hopes of becoming a nurse, and after my 4 years is done I'm hoping to attend Auburn University to become a vet, my dream job. I'm a HUGE college football fan. Auburn is my team of choice, though I live in Bulldog country (I live less 30 minutes away from UGA). I've been around bully breeds since I was 2 or 3 years old. I grew up with a Staffordshire Bull Terrier/American Pit Bull Terrier cross named Brandi. She was my heart dog. I also grew up with several Bulldogs from the OFRN (Hemphill strain) bloodlines. I love hunting, drawing, fishing, and driving my truck.

I currently own a Beagle named Mr. Bojangles, he's the love of my life and has been with me since I was 14 years old. He will be 7 years old next month. He's currently in training for weight pulling and is a retired hunting dog. He's my life pretty much. I also have a Dachshund named Moe, he's a bit stupid, but a happy go-lucky kind of guy. He's my special dog (:. And I also own a West Highland White Terrier named Wrigley.....I'm not too fond of him to be honest he's my mother's dog.
Muttkip
Just Whelped

Postby madremissy » October 29th, 2009, 11:20 pm

You sound like a girl with a plan. :D

Don't worry about not being a Bulldog fan. Nobody will hold that against you. :wink: I live here and I am a true Blue Gator fan. My new DIL is Auburn all the way.

Welcome to the board and don't be shy about posting pictures.
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby TheRedQueen » October 29th, 2009, 11:23 pm

Hi and welcome! :wave2:

I think we need some pics of your furry crew to let you in...;)
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby iluvk9 » October 30th, 2009, 6:18 am

Welcome to the forum! :wave2:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Patch O' Pits » October 30th, 2009, 7:04 am

Hello and welcome to the forum. :wave2:
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Marinepits » October 30th, 2009, 7:31 am

Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby pitbullmamaliz » October 30th, 2009, 3:26 pm

Welcome! :wave:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby amazincc » October 30th, 2009, 3:27 pm

Welcome to PBT! :)
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby kera09 » November 1st, 2009, 10:20 am

welcome!
duge, ava, lulu and martini's momma :)
kera09