new to board

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby nhmetfan » May 1st, 2006, 12:39 pm

Hi I'm a long time pitbull lover.I've owned pitbulls for the past 15 yrs, but just now getting in showing them.i'm located in southern New Hampshire.I met a member at the enfield ct. ukc show.Can't remember her name but she had a female brendle mix female,with a really nice collar.I would love to get one for my boy[/img]
nhmetfan

Postby pitbullmamaliz » May 1st, 2006, 12:40 pm

Welcome to the group!
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Asta » May 1st, 2006, 12:46 pm

Hello and welcome :wave: There is a member here (or more?) by the nick Hoyden that makes stunning collars!!!

Cheers,

Åsa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby mnp13 » May 1st, 2006, 1:12 pm

You met me and Ruby! Hoyden is the member here who made Ruby's collar. Were you the person who I talked to who asked about her ears?

I'm glad you made it here. What first got you into Pit Bulls? Before you started showing, were you involved in any sports or other activities with them?
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby pitbullmamaliz » May 1st, 2006, 2:00 pm

Her ears?
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Jenn » May 1st, 2006, 2:24 pm

Hello and welcome :)
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby mnp13 » May 1st, 2006, 2:44 pm

pitbullmamaliz wrote:Her ears?

Yeah, she has a crappy crop and then they were damaged after that.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby nhmetfan » May 2nd, 2006, 1:14 pm

that was me at the show.Before showing we did some serious couch surfing lol...... with the dogs some times chairs..............lolll............................... just tipical house dog sport fetch frizbee(spelling?).....beach...rock climbing
nhmetfan

Return to Introductions