getting my little one her tdi

This forum is all about training and behavior. Everything from potty training to working titles!

Postby amandacschr » October 26th, 2009, 9:21 pm

knowing that some have their tdi in rochester, I was told my dog would have to be registered under a boxer mix because some will not pass her or let her volunteer is that true? and being a blue pit bull will that even work?
*Amanda
amandacschr
Just Whelped

Postby DemoDick » October 26th, 2009, 9:32 pm

TDI is the last therapy certification I would advise anyone to get. Michelle's dog Ruby lost her certification based on an anonymous complaint that she was "dangerous." Michelle was not allowed to refute this and TDI resused to reveal who made the complaint (we figured it out later and it was based on a personal conflict with 2 socially-retarded idiots...they admitted their involvement). This was a dog that did weekly therapy visits for 4 years and there are a number of members here who can attest to her suitability for the work.

After that experience I can't advise anyone to get involved with TDI. There are other certifying bodies out there and I'm sure other members here will help you contact them.

Demo Dick
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
"When in doubt, whip it out."-Nuge
DemoDick
They Like to Fondle My Gun

Return to Training & Behavior