Peekachu!!! More than ready

Postby Jenny » October 7th, 2009, 2:21 pm

Peekachu is a great dog.. yes he is a pit. Don't hold it against him until you meet him! He has no teeth. Thats right. HE HAS NO TEETH. Some moron filed all his teeth down.

About the most he can do is pinch you if he wanted.. but that would only happen if you initiated rough play first!

Sweet dog, been here way too long with us, over a year. He prefers female dogs (of course). Male dogs not so much and would not recommend it. Puts his panties in a bunch.

Heres a video of my friend training with him recently... HE LOVES TRAINING. See that eye contact? Good focus? He is awesome.

http://www.petfinder.com/admin/play.cgi?video=115865&popup=1

Does not seem to care much about the cats here and was reported to have had a cat stay with him in his previous rescuers backyard..

Peekachu is not a destructive dog in the house, not an escape artist, pretty well mannered if you don't let him get out of line in the first place!

Peekachu is almost ready to take his CGC test! We hope to have all the dogs certified before adoption now that we have some training help and a Evaluator for CGC "on staff" :mrgreen:
"I went shopping for feminine protection. I decided on a .380 automatic."
- Karen Riply
Jenny
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Jenny » October 7th, 2009, 2:37 pm

I'll add he is 4-5 yrs old... about 60 pounds...

HW neg and uptodate- neutered.
- Karen Riply
Jenny
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby iluvk9 » October 7th, 2009, 5:15 pm

oooh....maybe he will "gum" his new owner!! 8)

Good luck, Peekachu!
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Jenny » October 8th, 2009, 11:17 am

LOL !! my girlfriend had a fun wrestling match with him.. it was hilarious.. he did gum her and made all the appropriate dinosaur noises..! grinning the whole time.. what fun he had! she is fair skinned so you can imagine the blue pinch marks all over her arms.. wasn't sure who to correct first.. her or the dog :crazy2: . They both got a timeout.
- Karen Riply
Jenny
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby mnp13 » October 8th, 2009, 1:28 pm

He has no teeth, or he has all flat teeth?
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby LMM » October 8th, 2009, 9:06 pm

Holy crap he's cute!
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby Jenny » October 22nd, 2009, 1:42 am

mnp13 wrote:He has no teeth, or he has all flat teeth?

he has very very flat surface of teeth..not missing any teeth....like almost gone but not quite? they are very shallow like a rock chewer might have but it is every single tooth.
- Karen Riply
Jenny
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Return to Rescue