My newest bag

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby TheOtherHalf » October 15th, 2009, 5:57 pm

These are too cute...do you have any in darker colors????
Heidi
TheOtherHalf
Just Whelped

Postby airwalk » October 17th, 2009, 10:01 am

Sure and I'm making some new ones that are a bit darker...since they are custom you can watch here or on my website for new ones as I get them done.

I'm also beginning work on dog raincoats, winter coats and developing a patters that will hopefully cover more of the tummy (my poor Scoots has no hair on his tummy)
airwalk
I live here

Postby ArtGypsy » October 17th, 2009, 11:37 am

airwalk wrote:Sure and I'm making some new ones that are a bit darker...since they are custom you can watch here or on my website for new ones as I get them done.

I'm also beginning work on dog raincoats, winter coats and developing a patters that will hopefully cover more of the tummy (my poor Scoots has no hair on his tummy)

Ohhh let me know when you do that....and maybe one that comes up a little further on Dar's neck, the wind here is BRUTAL, and I'd like one that could come up over his collars!!

((Jody, who worries about her chilly pooch)))
“Hope has two beautiful daughters: their names are Anger and Courage.
Anger that things are the way they are.
Courage to make them the way they ought to be.”----Augustine
ArtGypsy
First I Caught Her, Then I Didn't Share My Fries

Postby Malli » October 17th, 2009, 1:12 pm

There is a kind of wrap around pattern I have seen like these guys : http://www.chillydogs.ca/

I love the fleece and how the neck goes so far up and the chest and ribcage is covered - there is a definite possibility I'd want one of those ;)
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby airwalk » October 18th, 2009, 11:16 pm

I'm hoping this next weekend to mess around with a pattern and see if i can get something that has pack cloth exterior and fleece lining with a tummy and neck covering....our poor little fur kids can't possible have anything exposed..:) :mrgreen:
airwalk
I live here

Postby Malli » October 19th, 2009, 12:44 pm

hell no! Well maybe the bum, and the feet....

what is pack cloth?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby airwalk » October 31st, 2009, 8:55 pm

Pack cloth is what they make pack packs and things from. While not water proof it is certainly water resistant and wears really well.

I made these for our shelter - I really like the way they turned out:

and two new bags:

airwalk
I live here

Postby airwalk » October 31st, 2009, 8:56 pm

okay, that should have read back packs.... :oops:
airwalk
I live here

Postby madremissy » October 31st, 2009, 8:59 pm

You are getting really fancy with the embroidering now. Looks great. And of course you know I am in love with that first bag.
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby airwalk » October 31st, 2009, 9:11 pm

I didn't do the embroidery....not quite that artistic. I let the experts do that part.
airwalk
I live here

Postby madremissy » October 31st, 2009, 9:16 pm

airwalk wrote:I didn't do the embroidery....not quite that artistic. I let the experts do that part.

OH :oops: well they look great.
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby pitbullmamaliz » October 31st, 2009, 9:17 pm

Those look great!

You had mentioned you were going to try a pattern that covers little hairless pit bull bellies - have you had a chance to try that yet?
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby airwalk » October 31st, 2009, 9:31 pm

That's my tomorrow job! I'll try to post pics if the pattern works they way it works in my head.
airwalk
I live here

Postby Malli » November 1st, 2009, 3:51 am

pitbullmamaliz wrote:Those look great!

You had mentioned you were going to try a pattern that covers little hairless pit bull bellies - have you had a chance to try that yet?

Did you see the type in the link I posted? those are awesome - over the shoulders, up the neck, criss cross over the belly - cross our fingers we can convince Diana! :wink:
E-I-E-I-O!

Previous

Return to Marketplace