Pit Bull was shot today. :(

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby Rolex+Deebo » October 15th, 2009, 7:59 pm

Couple of hours ago a Pit was shot by a cop on Glide St. Rochester NY. :(
My friend was coming over to my house(couple of blocks away) when he witnessed it.
He was driving behind a cop, when a Pit Bull ran across the road, almost being hit by the cop.
There was a man walking his Min-pin, and the Pit ran across the road and attacked the Min-pin.
The cop stopped in the middle of the road, and ran over to try to brake it up, but the Pit was holding the dog, and shaking it, and the cop couldn't get him to stop. Then another cop came and gave the ok to shoot him. My buddy said that he almost puked when he heard the shot. He couldn't look, so he drove away, right to my house.
My Q is, where the hell is the pit's owner, and will he be held at all responsible?????? :mad2:
I feel so bad for the Min-pin and his owner! I see them walking everywhere together. :sad2:
And I feel sad and angry that the Pitty had to loose his life because of yet
another irresponsible owner :nono:
And now I'm scared that tomorrow there is going to be a BIG news story in the news about how vicious Pit Bulls are.
Rochester people, I'm going to hug my Pitty now.

Well, RIP Pitty, hope you are in a better place. :neutral:
PR Top Line's Inna White Tee CGC ~aka~ ♥Rolex♥
Deebo ~aka~ Slobber Monkey
Scahill's Goddess Of Light CGC TDI ~aka~ Ziva

Until he extends his circle of compassion to include all living things, man will not himself find peace. Albert Schweitzer
Rolex+Deebo
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby pitbullmamaliz » October 15th, 2009, 8:29 pm

:(
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby DemoDick » October 15th, 2009, 10:08 pm

I wouldn't be worried about bad press and hysteria. Unfortunately this happens frequently here due to irresponsible owners (I've had to do it myself), so this is not a noteworthy case, from a statistical perspective. It sucks, but it happens.

Demo Dick
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
"When in doubt, whip it out."-Nuge
DemoDick
They Like to Fondle My Gun

Postby Dan+Bec13 » October 16th, 2009, 12:13 am

I was coming home down Averill Ave. here in Rochester probably about a year ago and I saw two pits, one male one female, off leash sniffing this girl and her two little dogs. I drove by and thought about it again and something didn't seem right. I turned around and got out of my car and it turned out the pits weren't her dogs. I stuck around and the girl put her dogs in her house and came out with leashs. We got the dogs and waited for animal control to come. The two dogs obviously came from a back yard breeding situation because they clearly knew each other, were rolling around in a pack, and the female had huuuuuuuuuge nipples hanging. I felt so bad for them but at that point there was nothing I could do. I was going to call animal control to see if the owner claimed them, but I was too worried to hear bad news that no one came to get them and they had to be euthed.
Dan+Bec13
Just Whelped

Return to Pit Bull Talk