Um... Hi?

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby Marinepits » October 14th, 2009, 11:05 pm

You dirty birds. :nono:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby pitbullmamaliz » October 15th, 2009, 6:57 am

Ahem. :topic:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Patch O' Pits » October 15th, 2009, 5:14 pm

Enjoy the forum! :wave2:
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Megumi-Oni » October 15th, 2009, 5:19 pm

So much physical violence! No wonder we all own pits! Jeez!

I think step one in our 12 step program should be to end the hate. End the human violence. It's not the attitude we want to project onto our dogs, right? lol

Whatever. Start, finish... middle... I don't care anymore. It seems like I'm in a world of people who want to make a difference by staying in their bubble. The problem with that is the rest of everything doesn't exist in that bubble... so what do you do when that bubble bursts? You're efft. So, exercise getting OUT of that bubble a bit and maybe when the cat gets loose we won't have so much to worry about.

Wordings.
Megumi-Oni
Just Whelped

Postby TheRedQueen » October 15th, 2009, 5:54 pm

Megumi-Oni wrote:So much physical violence! No wonder we all own pits! Jeez!

I think step one in our 12 step program should be to end the hate. End the human violence. It's not the attitude we want to project onto our dogs, right? lol

Violence? How can it be violence if she enjoys it so much? :smileUp:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Megumi-Oni » October 15th, 2009, 6:30 pm

lol... Stockholm Syndrome?

I dunno. Ask any feminist how she feels about BDSM. She'll explode in a fit of estrogen rage on you. lol

That's all.
Megumi-Oni
Just Whelped

Postby TheRedQueen » October 15th, 2009, 6:45 pm

Megumi-Oni wrote:lol... Stockholm Syndrome?

I dunno. Ask any feminist how she feels about BDSM. She'll explode in a fit of estrogen rage on you. lol

That's all.

Joke...it was a joke... :shock:

Last comment before I get smacked by the mods for going off topic in the intro area again...;)
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Marinepits » October 15th, 2009, 6:47 pm

TheRedQueen wrote:Last comment before I get smacked by the mods for going off topic in the intro area again...;)

ALL y'all are gonna get spanked if you keep it up!

:topic:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby amazincc » October 16th, 2009, 5:06 pm

Welcome to PBT! :)
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Previous

Return to Introductions