Positive reinforcement video...*giggle*

This forum is all about training and behavior. Everything from potty training to working titles!

Postby TheRedQueen » October 14th, 2009, 11:36 am

"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby furever_pit » October 14th, 2009, 12:14 pm

That's great!
Supremely Bully

Postby DemoDick » October 14th, 2009, 1:15 pm

Be quiet? Don't take my spot on the couch? I can think of other behaviors to teach her. :devil:

Demo Dick
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
"When in doubt, whip it out."-Nuge
They Like to Fondle My Gun

Postby Malli » October 14th, 2009, 1:36 pm

that is freaking hilarious.

I'm trying to think whom I can apply that to :devil:
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
"You didn't know of the magical powers of the break stick? It's up there with genies and Harry Potter as far as magic levels go." SisMorphine 01/07/07

Postby HappyChick » October 14th, 2009, 2:19 pm

Heehee, that is soooo funny! I love The Big Bang Theory, but missed that episode. Thanks for sharing!
Angie & crew

My beloved Vincenzo 07/22/05 - 11/16/09 forever in my heart. Cancer sucks.
Loyally Bully

Postby Marinepits » October 14th, 2009, 2:26 pm

:hysterical: That's awesome!
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Proud Infidel

Return to Training & Behavior