Flyball Brags!!!

Weight pull, Protection, Agility, Flyball... you name it!

Postby TheRedQueen » October 13th, 2009, 9:25 am

Sawyer (little red Aussie) managed to pull off a cool trick...he got his ONYX at the three day flyball tournament...the CanAm Classic that was held in Indpls, IN. What's funny is that the ONYX is 20,000 points. When he finished racing on Saturday (he ran Friday and Saturday), he had 19,999 points...lol ;D Thankfully he ran on Sunday too...and earned his ONYX straight off!

My little Bean has his ONYX...that makes him my 4th ONYX dog! *beaming* :confetti:

Score earned his FMX title at last weekend's tournament...10,000 points! He's just so solid and dependable...and sooo fun to run! He's start dog, and LOVES to talk trash and race the other dogs. He beats most (if not all) start dogs...and thinks it's bogus if he has to run anywhere else now!

Two big titles in two weekends...WHEW! 8-) :cheer: Yea for my BOYS! :cheer:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Marinepits » October 13th, 2009, 9:36 am

:woowoo: Congrats!!!
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby pitbullmamaliz » October 13th, 2009, 10:58 am

That's awesome! Congrats!!!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby maberi » October 13th, 2009, 11:11 am

Congrats, that is quite the accomplishment
Look beyond what your own eyes see
maberi
I Save My Empty Calories For The Bottle

Postby SvcDogSawyer » October 13th, 2009, 2:23 pm

Oh, so he's your little bean when he's good and gets his title, but he's mine when he's bad? I see how it is. :)
John & Sawyer

"Damn Walkies"
SvcDogSawyer
Not Patrick's Nipple

Postby mnp13 » October 13th, 2009, 2:29 pm

SvcDogSawyer wrote:Oh, so he's your little bean when he's good and gets his title, but he's mine when he's bad? I see how it is. :)

I'm quite sure that's how it always works.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby TheRedQueen » October 13th, 2009, 6:00 pm

SvcDogSawyer wrote:Oh, so he's your little bean when he's good and gets his title, but he's mine when he's bad? I see how it is. :)

:bitchSlap:

Yup, Michelle's right...
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Return to Sports