hey I'm new but please read this

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby Pitbull-lvr-619 » October 7th, 2009, 2:20 am

check it out, i'll tell you everything you can find on my profile, I'm Paul , I'm a musician and i love my pit.... she's an APBT ..really is this necessary....I'm from San Diego, and it's tough to find a place to live owning this breed of dog... but i don't care she was a pound rescue and i instantly fell in love with her....plus she got along Great with my roommates un-neutered Pure blue Pit (we brought him to meet her first) i resent the reputation given to this kind of dog i strive to show the loving side of pit bulls, my dog had two other owners before me but i find it weird cause she's the most loving creature i've ever owned granted she chewed up one of my roomies $600 dollar camera the first night but hey he shouldn't have left it on the table..Right now she's 15 mos. old, 70 lbs. and cut up like an Olympian...i try to take her wherever i go, i never in my life thought an animal could change my entire life like this..i feel like my life has been enriched, i mean really...she don't judge me and her love is always unconditional how healthy is that....i'm only 27 yrs old but i've been a K9 officer and i know the true nature of humans and it is sad in comparison, the way our species treat each other...remember a dog's motive is legit, a person's is usually one of opportunity or deception. :neutral:
Listen to music and enjoy Life...oh yeah Chargers Rule!!!!
Pitbull-lvr-619
Just Whelped

Postby iluvk9 » October 7th, 2009, 5:50 am

Welcome, Paul. :) Any adventures with your K-9 unit you can share? K-9 Police here keep their dogs with them 24/7; do you?

We have a Narc unit come to the school district I work for, and the guy raises and owns the dog. (Belgian Mal).
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby pitbullmamaliz » October 7th, 2009, 8:03 am

"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby ArtGypsy » October 7th, 2009, 8:18 am

Welcome Paul!! :wave2: :wave2:

I"m Jody, in Nebraska.........I also live next door to a county deputy who has a police dog...a German Shepard named Karo. (who spends WAAY TOO MUCH TIME IN HIS KENNEL ALONE)..

anyway.......welcome aboard our forum!!

Jody and D'Artagnon....*Dar*
“Hope has two beautiful daughters: their names are Anger and Courage.
Anger that things are the way they are.
Courage to make them the way they ought to be.”----Augustine
ArtGypsy
First I Caught Her, Then I Didn't Share My Fries

Postby Jenn » October 7th, 2009, 9:21 am

:wave2: welcome
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby Marinepits » October 7th, 2009, 10:14 am

Welcome and enjoy the forum!
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby TheRedQueen » October 7th, 2009, 11:45 am

Hi and welcome!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Jodi » October 14th, 2009, 2:56 pm

Hi!

Loved your intro & really understand what you mean/how you feel. Welcome-I'm a newbie too :dance:
Jodi
Just Whelped

Postby madremissy » October 14th, 2009, 7:03 pm

Hello and Welcome
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby kera09 » October 14th, 2009, 8:32 pm

welcome to pbt :wave2:
duge, ava, lulu and martini's momma :)
kera09
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » October 15th, 2009, 5:13 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum! Post some pictures please!

:wave2:
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby amazincc » October 16th, 2009, 5:07 pm

Welcome to PBT! :wave2:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Return to Introductions