Introducing Me And My Babies

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby BamaMama » October 2nd, 2009, 10:29 am

Hi I am new to this board..I have two gorgeous Pitbull's There names are.. Vader & Amidala :)
BamaMama~
BamaMama
Just Whelped

Postby Jenn » October 2nd, 2009, 11:16 am

Hello :wave2:
Those are really creative names, tell us a little more about Vader & Amidala then we can approve you to post in the rest of the forum. You can find some introduction ideas here:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=190
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby BamaMama » October 2nd, 2009, 12:05 pm

My name is Elizabeth and i am a stay at home mother to 4 kids and 2 puppies..and here is more about my puppies below :)

We got Vader from a loving and sweet family..when he was 9 weeks old..hes been a big teddy bear ever since we got him..he loves his toys...and he loves going for car rides..exampleImage :neener: He's really good with my kids..

Amidala was a rescue dog persay...reason i say this is because her living conditions were NOT..up to standards...i saw her on craigslist..and my heart just went out to her..the post simply just said pitbull for $50.00.. and it showed her pic..I got in my car drove 2 hours to go get her..when i got there...she was on a 4 foot chain..in mud..and her water bucket was full of dirt and mud and literally that was her water bucket..she had/has scars on her face and behind her ears and also a slit on her tongue..The guy had 4 kennels in his backyard full of brindles i asked him why he was wanting to get rid of her and he said he only likes brindles :? look to me he was running a backyard breeding business..but Amidala bless her heart she was so excited to see me...i took her home shes been with us now for 5 months and she does very well with my kids she is very loving and lovesssss to shower you with kisses she loves to cuddle and sit right on your lap..Image

Those are my babies :D
BamaMama~
BamaMama
Just Whelped

Postby pitbullmamaliz » October 2nd, 2009, 4:00 pm

I moved your pics into the Gallery section for you! :)
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby iluvk9 » October 2nd, 2009, 4:05 pm

Welcome, Elizabeth! :) Vader has a big noggin'! 8)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Marinepits » October 2nd, 2009, 5:10 pm

Welcome and enjoy the forum!
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby BamaMama » October 2nd, 2009, 5:22 pm

Thanks! LOL :neener: yea Vader does..really..LOL..Image
BamaMama~
BamaMama
Just Whelped

Postby madremissy » October 2nd, 2009, 7:46 pm

Hello and Welcome to PBT. Your babies are beautiful.
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Return to Introductions