My baby....

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby madremissy » September 30th, 2009, 10:39 pm

I am so sorry about Panda, she was beautiful. Tiger is a big mushy face. Your little man is too cute. We had one of those cute little things about 3 years ago. He grew up to be a gooberhead, but we love him. :)

btw Joyce makes excellent coffee!
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby RastaPitLover » October 1st, 2009, 12:59 am

Marinepits wrote:DAMN. You married? :devil:

lol...yes, for 16 yrs now. How do you think i snagged her! :mrgreen:
Pack leader to a 2 yr old APBT that thinks he's human. No only if i can train him to use the toilet.
RastaPitLover
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » October 1st, 2009, 10:24 am

Can you teach MY husband to cook? :sad2: :giggle:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby RastaPitLover » October 1st, 2009, 10:17 pm

Marinepits wrote:Can you teach MY husband to cook? :sad2: :giggle:

If you can teach my wife how to cook. Thank god my mother taught me how to cook cause i'd be a toothpick by now. :doh:
Pack leader to a 2 yr old APBT that thinks he's human. No only if i can train him to use the toilet.
RastaPitLover
Just Whelped

Postby kera09 » October 1st, 2009, 10:22 pm

RastaPitLover wrote:
Marinepits wrote:Can you teach MY husband to cook? :sad2: :giggle:

If you can teach my wife how to cook. Thank god my mother taught me how to cook cause i'd be a toothpick by now. :doh:

hahahaha! i dont cook my bf does and thank godd!!!!! i love it when men cook! when i have children if i have a boy hes learning how to cook and clean hehe
duge, ava, lulu and martini's momma :)
kera09
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » October 2nd, 2009, 4:45 pm

Very precious puppy!
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby RastaPitLover » October 13th, 2009, 2:33 pm

kera09 wrote:

hahahaha! i dont cook my bf does and thank godd!!!!! i love it when men cook! when i have children if i have a boy hes learning how to cook and clean hehe

My 2 oldeast son's know how to cook the basics. my oldest son is taking cooking classes (he's 18). Cleaning...well....that's a different story :mrgreen:

anywho, Here's my boy at 9 weeks....

Despite taking him at 3 weeks, he's very good. He's potty trained and he knows the pack order already. I was worried about him not knowing how to inhibit his bite but a friend showed me how to teach him that and it worked. Even when i play with him and he starts to bite hard, he realizes he's doing so and gimme a lick before he starts chomping me again. We love him to death. Me and my wife was going to get another pup but she loves him to much and fear she won't give him the usual mommy love if she gets another dog. He's her baby :)
RastaPitLover
Just Whelped

Postby HappyChick » October 13th, 2009, 8:32 pm

He is absolutely ador-a-bull!!!! I know what you mean about the "old soul". My Vincenzo is an old soul too. It sounds like you are doing a fantastic job raising the little guy.
Angie & crew

http://www.epitome-dog-rescue.org

My beloved Vincenzo 07/22/05 - 11/16/09 forever in my heart. Cancer sucks.
HappyChick
Loyally Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » October 13th, 2009, 9:09 pm

What a cute face!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Marinepits » October 13th, 2009, 9:51 pm

Oy, that pic with the leaf in his mouth! Tooooooo cute!
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby RastaPitLover » October 14th, 2009, 11:38 am

Marinepits wrote:Oy, that pic with the leaf in his mouth! Tooooooo cute!

That's the first thing he grabs and shakes when i let him out. He's "Mr. Leafie" when outside.
RastaPitLover
Just Whelped

Postby Klopfer » October 16th, 2009, 4:35 pm

the last pic is great! Too cute! :love:
They say "fighting dogs" grab on and never let go; and it's the truth! Smokey grabbed my heart and never let go.

http://www.schuldig-geboren.de
Klopfer
Just Whelped

Postby RastaPitLover » November 26th, 2009, 2:42 am

Hey everyone. I haven't posted in a while. I have some sad new with a good outcome. My baby got hit by a car yesterday. My son was playing with him in the yard and he felt bold enough to bolt in the street as...oddly enough got hit by a Dub. His leg broke in a a bad place, right at his growth ring near the knee. He went into surgery today to get 3 pins and he'll be home tomorrow.

I gotta give much thanks to the staff at http://www.nyvsc.com/ They're all Pitbull owners and foster parents. I'll spare no expense for my baby. I miss him so :(

FTW, he'll be 3 months soon and weighs 27 lbs. He's a very good pup, other then the typical thing pup's his age do. All the training at a very young age has paid off. I'll post more updates tomorrow. I figured you guys wanted to know. :)
RastaPitLover
Just Whelped

Postby Jenn » November 26th, 2009, 11:42 am

I'm very sorry this has happened. :( I'm glad he's going to be ok.
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby RastaPitLover » November 26th, 2009, 1:35 pm

RastaPitLover wrote:

FTW, he'll be 3 months soon and weighs 27 lbs. He's a very good pup, other then the typical thing pup's his age do. All the training at a very young age has paid off. I'll post more updates tomorrow. I figured you guys wanted to know. :)

I'm sorry, i ment 4 months. He's 14 weeks today

Here are 2 of him at 10 weeks

I'll post more soon as i get him back.

Thanks Jenn :)
RastaPitLover
Just Whelped

Postby amazincc » November 26th, 2009, 2:56 pm

Awww, poor baby. :sad2:

Fingers and paws crossed for a speedy and full recovery. :)
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby Patch O' Pits » November 26th, 2009, 7:41 pm

They are all very cute! Sorry about Panda... RIP
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby ArtGypsy » November 26th, 2009, 8:53 pm

RastaPitLover wrote:2 more i took this morning

:shock: :shock: OKAY.
I had to SIT DOWN after seeing this one. **okay, I was sitting down, but you know... :| **

too much cuteness to handle............
“Hope has two beautiful daughters: their names are Anger and Courage.
Anger that things are the way they are.
Courage to make them the way they ought to be.”----Augustine
ArtGypsy
First I Caught Her, Then I Didn't Share My Fries

Postby RastaPitLover » November 26th, 2009, 9:04 pm

I picked him up from the Center. He was playing with the Dr's PB when i got there. He was crying with happiness when he saw us. He cried all the way home till he saw the family. He got a big Thanksgiving plate tonight :D

I can't thank the NYVC for a great job. They even saved us about a $1000 in the end. He got a few staples but he's on all 4 ATM.

Here are the Xrays just to show what broke & how they fixed it.
RastaPitLover
Just Whelped

Postby blabsforbullies » November 27th, 2009, 9:50 am

What an adorable little guy! :love: I am so sorry to hear about his accident (and for the loss of your other furry friend) :( , but glad that he is ok and had outstanding veterinary care! :dance:

Post more pictures of that cutie, if you can pry him out of the hands of your family, which doesn't seem too likely! :wink: hahahaha! :mrgreen:
We have a Mastiff... does that count??? :)
http://www.teamblabador.com

Akisa & Team Blabador
blabsforbullies
Giver of the Wubba

PreviousNext

Return to Gallery and Cinema