never thought i'd be posting here... FL/KS/TX

Postby LoveABull » September 16th, 2009, 10:31 pm

long story short, we were camping in a state park in TN, and a dog adopted us. walked up to our trailer at 10pm one night, and never left. We took him in, and cared for him, but having TWO high energy 50 pound dogs in a 26 foot travel trailer is a bit much (we're going insane) for us. My parents are currently doggy-sitting him in FL, and they had told us they would find a home for him. they failed, and they want to return him, and therein lies my problem. i don't know where else to turn, so i am turning to you guys for help.

the dog: Moby, a 2 1/2 - 3 (approx) year old 50lb black-mouthed cur mix (thats my best guess, at least). he's very friendly. gets along with other dogs, altho he can be a bit pushy. neutered, current on rabies shot, knows basic commands, housebroken, and crate trained. when he's in hyper-mode he's like the enerizer bunny... keeps going and going, when he's in calm mode, he's one of the most mellow laid back dogs i've known.

we really can't handle him anymore, i can't stomach leaving him behind the bars of a shelter, but i also don't want to put down a perfectly wonderful young healthy dog simply because we can't handle what fell in our lap. can anyone PLEASE help us?

he will be located in Pensacola FL until about the 22nd, after which he will be traveling with us to Coffeyville, KS. We will also be making a side trip shortly after to Abilene, TX... so anyone in that whole general area...

:(
Not all that can be counted, counts; not all that counts can be counted.
what's going on in my neck of the woods? check out the Aluma-blog!
LoveABull
Just Whelped

Postby LoveABull » September 16th, 2009, 10:52 pm

pictures. sorry. forgot em. kinda stressed

LoveABull
Just Whelped

Postby iluvk9 » September 17th, 2009, 6:39 am

Aww! You are such a good person! :hug3:

He is very cute. Especially all curled up. :giggle:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby LoveABull » September 30th, 2009, 1:48 pm

ok... we're currently located in Coffeyville, KS... and still need help.
LoveABull
Just Whelped

Return to Rescue