wow...i'm a newbie....

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby karladaune » September 14th, 2009, 1:42 pm

lol...it says my last visit here was in October of 2006, and I can't see that I ever posted an intro. Guess better late than never!

I'm Karla...many of you know me already. I live in Auburn, WA with my 13 yr old son Alex, my boyfriend Dave, and a crew of furries - Lily and Ralph are almost 9 y/o lab/aussie/coy mutts, Leeroy is is my soon to be 8 y/o pit bull, Noke is my nearly 5 y/o pug, and Sophia is my 4ish y/o foster failure pit bull mix (I'm thinking pit and maybe OEB?) We also have Layla, the lilac point siamese, and have recently added Lexi and Mouserz to our house. They are my boyfriends cats who have been living at his dads house for the past year.

I volunteer primarily with DRAW, but have helped out with other groups as well. I foster from time to time, transport, do homechecks, and have had a blast attending events with DRAW this summer. Anywhooo.... :wave2:
karladaune
Just Whelped

Postby Jenn » September 14th, 2009, 2:04 pm

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby Marinepits » September 14th, 2009, 2:20 pm

Hey, you! Glad to see you over here! :D
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby BigDogBuford » September 14th, 2009, 2:22 pm

Hi Karla!
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby karladaune » September 14th, 2009, 2:47 pm

lol...hi guys! i *KNEW* i'd been here before, but didn't realize I had never posted, nor did I realize it had been so long!! (kinda makes me feel old that 3 years went by THAT quick!)
karladaune
Just Whelped

Postby pitbullmamaliz » September 14th, 2009, 3:00 pm

Welcome! :wave:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby madremissy » September 14th, 2009, 3:10 pm

Hello and Welcome Karla!!!!
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby TheRedQueen » September 14th, 2009, 4:26 pm

Welcome! We'd love to see pics of your "zoo"... :dance:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby airwalk » September 14th, 2009, 6:59 pm

Yay Karla, now I can talk to you in three places at once and in person when I drag your fanny down here.
airwalk
I live here

Postby iluvk9 » September 14th, 2009, 7:39 pm

Hi Karla! :) Do we have to wait another 3 years for your next posts? I don't have the patience... 8)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby airwalk » September 14th, 2009, 7:54 pm

Trust me Karla, you don't want Joyce hunting you down...she'll bring cowboys and then won't share. :o
airwalk
I live here

Postby karladaune » September 14th, 2009, 9:32 pm

lol...i'm one helluva procrastinator, but 3 years is just plain silly! I'll post some pics of some of my furkids shortly...well, at least the dogs...cats seem to be camera shy :-(
karladaune
Just Whelped

Postby iluvk9 » September 15th, 2009, 5:28 pm

airwalk wrote:Trust me Karla, you don't want Joyce hunting you down...she'll bring cowboys and then won't share. :o

No!!!! :o I will just make her a nice meal. :wink:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby mnp13 » September 15th, 2009, 7:01 pm

better late than never!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Patch O' Pits » September 24th, 2009, 7:54 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum! :wave2:
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Return to Introductions