Nupro supplements

Postby kera09 » August 29th, 2009, 6:53 pm

Has anyone used the Nupro supplement??? i came across the web site and ordered a few samples. They came today. Any good/bad feedback would be greatly appreciated!! thanks!
duge, ava, lulu and martini's momma :)
kera09
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby iluvk9 » August 30th, 2009, 12:31 am

I use Nupro w/joint support and my dogs LOVE it. :dance: I get it from KVVET.COM

These are the ingredients from their website:

NUPRO Joint Support:
DESICCATED LIVER: The Ultimate in palatability. This fresh, natural flavor stimulates appetites and mixed with water makes a Great Liver Gravy.

NORWEGIAN KELP: Enhances pigmentation and brings out highlights in coat color. Good source of iodine and trace minerals. Especially good for older dogs because it helps arthritic conditions.

MICROPULVERIZED BEE POLLEN: A blood builder. Improves fertility in breeding males and females. Combats allergies. Strengthens immune system.

IMPORTED YEAST CULTURE: Repels fleas. Promotes hair growth. Helps keep your dog from blowing coat.

FLAXSEED AND GROUND BORAGE SEED: Controls itchy, dry, flaky skin. Eliminates hot spots and bald spots. Heals red and raw areas. Adds luster and shine to coats. Highly digestable source of essential fatty acids.

LECITHIN: Fat Burner - - - alertness - - - steadies nerves.

GARLIC CONCENTRATE: Boosts immune system. Fights parasites in intestinal tract. Repels fleas.

LACTOBACILLUS ACIDOPHILUS: This enzyme will help your dog digest his food better, thus eliminating some gas problems and bloating after meals. Good for overweight dogs because you can feed them less, and still be assured that they get all the essential vitamins and minerals they need. Promotes friendly bacteria.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby kera09 » August 30th, 2009, 9:25 am

yea they sent me the list with the sample packets! glad your dogs love it!!! after the samples i think ill buy a big container of it!! thanks! :mrgreen:
kera09
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby iluvk9 » August 30th, 2009, 1:09 pm

I stopped using topical flea or tick products and my dogs haven't had ANY fleas/ticks since I started using Nupro. I have a section of trees and woods in my backyard, and I live next to a natural preserve.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby kera09 » August 30th, 2009, 1:53 pm

we havent used any flea meds for 2 yrs now....somehow we dont have a problem! they seem to like the taste of the supplement so thats good! i wanted to feed them raw but eric was not having it. :mad2: sooo i decided to start cooking for them! today is the 3rd day without any kibble!
kera09
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby dlynne1123 » September 2nd, 2009, 6:13 pm

I think I used a version of Nupro for my dogs when I fed RAW. It was a powder I added to my frozen patties! It worked great for me, kept my dogs healthy while on the BARF diet...

No side effects that I was aware of
Ryder - Rescue APBT
Panser on a Roll - APBT (American Bully?)
Gretchen - the red headed cat that thinks shes a dog
Prudence - the new cat on the block to put the dogs in their place!
Punchlines Better Than Lojac - APBT (RIP)
dlynne1123
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Return to Pet Food, Nutrition, Allergies