Hi - New Member

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby blogforshowdogs » August 26th, 2009, 8:49 pm

Just joined because I came across the thread on Rosettes to Ruin and have some comments to make. I own the Blog For Show Dogs (http://blogforshowdogs.blogspot.com) in which I try to refute and/or put some perspective on some the misinformation being circulated on the internet with regard to purebred dogs.
blogforshowdogs
Just Whelped

Postby iluvk9 » August 27th, 2009, 6:47 am

Hello :dance:

If you would like to be a posting member here, tell us a little about yourself. :) For starters, what type of dogs do you have?
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Marinepits » August 27th, 2009, 3:02 pm

Welcome to the forum! As Joyce said, please tell us more about you and your dogs, then we can approve you to post.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby amazincc » August 27th, 2009, 5:57 pm

Welcome to PBT!!! :wave2:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby Patch O' Pits » August 27th, 2009, 10:32 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum! What type of dogs do you own? Do you show? :wave2: :wave2: :wave2:
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby madremissy » August 29th, 2009, 9:21 am

Hello and Welcome to PBT. :)
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Return to Introductions