East Coast - Beware of Bill

Postby Pit♥bull » August 21st, 2009, 9:02 am

http://www.wunderground.com/blog/JeffMa ... rynum=1286

In the U.S., Bill's swells will reach New York's Long Island on Friday afternoon, and seas will build to 7 - 10' on Saturday and 12 - 16' on Sunday in the near shore waters. By Friday night, Bill's swells will be affecting the entire U.S. East Coast from Florida to Cape Cod. Maximum sea heights in near shore waters over the weekend will be about 7' from Florida to South Carolina, 11 - 14' along the North Carolina coast, 8 - 11' along the mid-Atlantic coast, and 10 - 11' along the coast of Maine. The highest waves along the U.S. coast will occur at Cape Cod, Massachusetts, where waves of 18 - 23' are being forecast by NOAA for Sunday. Bill's high waves are going to cause millions of dollars in erosion damage and create very dangerous rip currents and swimming conditions along the coast.
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby iluvk9 » August 21st, 2009, 1:34 pm

It is so HUMID I am going to kill the first person who gets in my way. Maybe I will just offer to make them dinner.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Pit♥bull » August 21st, 2009, 1:39 pm

iluvk9 wrote:It is so HUMID I am going to kill the first person who gets in my way. Maybe I will just offer to make them dinner.

:puke:
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby Marinepits » August 21st, 2009, 3:00 pm

iluvk9 wrote:It is so HUMID I am going to kill the first person who gets in my way.

Sounds like a GREAT plan! It is just DISGUSTING outside right now. >(
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Pit♥bull » August 21st, 2009, 3:12 pm

You Yankees haven't a clue about heat and humidity..... Come for a visit :P
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby Marinepits » August 21st, 2009, 3:20 pm

Dude, it's 90 plus degrees and the dewpoint is 72. It's just WRONG, no matter where you're located. I haven't been outside for any length of time in about a week because this weather sets off my asthma. Thank all the gods that t-storms are moving in right now and hopefully things will cool off a bit.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Pit♥bull » August 21st, 2009, 3:38 pm

Yep, that is a little warm for you Yankees :shock:
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby Jackuul » August 21st, 2009, 8:13 pm

Nothin' beats an Arkansas summer with a heat index of 111 and humidity in the 90s.
Jackuul
Just Whelped

Postby TinaMartin » August 22nd, 2009, 12:32 pm

I HATE THE HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby Patch O' Pits » August 22nd, 2009, 1:59 pm

I hate the humidity! YUCK!
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Return to All the news that's fit to print