Dramatic reenactment

Postby TheRedQueen » August 15th, 2009, 11:28 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5C2gihn ... r_embedded

I laughed so hard, I got tears in my eyes... :lol3:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby mnp13 » August 16th, 2009, 12:18 am

"This is what the bear probably looked like, except real"
:shock:

lmao
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby TheRedQueen » August 16th, 2009, 12:29 am

The rabbit kills me! "I'm...uh...faster than a bear"
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen

Postby pitbullmamaliz » August 16th, 2009, 7:46 am

That would be why us Clevelanders don't have an ounce of respect for Fox 8 News. lmao
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Jackuul » August 19th, 2009, 1:16 pm

Are they trying to be ridiculous or do they take themselves seriously?

I want my news to be re-enacted with cardboard and freakishly huge rabbits now.
Jackuul
Just Whelped

Postby TheRedQueen » August 19th, 2009, 2:07 pm

Jackuul wrote:I want my news to be re-enacted with cardboard and freakishly huge rabbits now.

I would actually watch the local news if it were like this... :D

TheRedQueen

Postby BigDogBuford » August 19th, 2009, 2:08 pm

I'll bet he's a furry behind closed doors.
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby Jackuul » August 19th, 2009, 2:17 pm

BigDogBuford wrote:I'll bet he's a furry behind closed doors.

Did you catch that Jerry Springer video with the lady who was one? It was the most laugh inducing thing I have ever seen. White Trash meets Furries.
Jackuul
Just Whelped

Postby BigDogBuford » August 19th, 2009, 2:54 pm

Jackuul wrote:
BigDogBuford wrote:I'll bet he's a furry behind closed doors.

Did you catch that Jerry Springer video with the lady who was one? It was the most laugh inducing thing I have ever seen. White Trash meets Furries.

Furries are weird. There were a bunch of them at the Erotic Art Festival the year I performed there. It was so weird to look out into the audience and see giant furry animals just.....watching.
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby Jackuul » August 19th, 2009, 3:36 pm

I didn't even know what they were until one day I uploaded (At one point I could draw, really) my ideas and sketches and someone asked me if I was one a few years after I had uploaded them to my own gallery. It was mainly just things to improve on my near-s**t ability to draw anything (and I did improve, from 2d to 3d...).

Thanks to wikipedia I know more than I ever wanted to, and I stopped sketching or drawing for a long time. Do not want. Apparently there are multiple subcultures of weird sh*t. Then if you go to ED and look it up, you get to have the wonderful fantasy of burning your eyes with bleach. Unfortunately even if I did that, the images are still burned in my brain. I hate ED.

That's like, the main reason I have not drawn anything in years with the exception of a few rare pseudo-comics. However recently I have come up with an idea to do a random webcomic, I will be starting from scratch again, after I configure wordpress to do full 8x11in pages that I will scan in.

I'll be lucky to make semi-retarded circles with eyes.
Jackuul
Just Whelped

Postby Jackuul » August 19th, 2009, 3:50 pm

Darn, no edit button. Let it be known I was going to edit.

here is an example of what I am working on
Jackuul
Just Whelped

Return to All the news that's fit to print