Nameless pooch!

If it's a non-human, non-Pit Bull, family member, post it here!

Postby Sariss » April 27th, 2006, 10:24 pm

I was going through my pictures, and I thought I'd share these.

This happened a few summers ago. I came home from work, and there was a dog asleep in my driveway. The second he saw me he ran away. But ten minutes later he was at my back door. When I went out, he ran.
So I called Animal Control (I'm friends with the ACO). Her and I went around trying to find him. Couldn't find him. She gave me some canned dog food, so I left it out in a bowl in the backyard. He came back, but ran away when I came out again. So I tossed treats at him, and slowly lured him towards me. He eventually got close enough to let me touch him, then I looped the leash around his neck.
After a few minutes of talking to him, he was real friendly. I hung around with him for about an hour before the ACO came back to pick him up. Here are some of the pictures I took. He's not a pit, but I thought he was pretty. He was about 50 pounds.

PS. I called the ACO the next day, and his owners got him. He had been missing for a week!
Sariss
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby msvette2u » April 27th, 2006, 10:59 pm

Awww what a cool dog!! As a (former) ACO I love citizens like you. :)
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby Jenn » April 27th, 2006, 11:08 pm

Those eyes :) so pretty! What a lucky guy, and to be missing for a week he sure didn't look to miss too many meals.
Jenn
undecided

Postby Sariss » April 27th, 2006, 11:31 pm

JennKBM wrote:Those eyes :) so pretty! What a lucky guy, and to be missing for a week he sure didn't look to miss too many meals.

I'm sure if he were hanging around my area he was getting fed. :)
Sariss
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Return to Four Legged, Finned and Feathered Family Members