Pit Bull Viciously Attacks News Anchor With Love and Slobber

Pits in the news and info on Breed Specific Legislation.

Postby Hoyden » August 12th, 2009, 11:20 pm

http://www.videosift.com/video/Pit-Bull ... nd-Slobber

News anchor Randene Neill is repeatedly and savagely licked, almost to death, by a pit bull named Ginger. So much for pit bull's nasty reputation. By the end Randene and the woman from the SPCA have lost complete control of the dogs and themselves.

This Vancouver news program does an adopt-a-pet segment every Tuesday during their noon newscast, but it's usually much calmer than this.

This video is hysterical. You can hear the news crew laughing their small clothes off.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Malli » August 13th, 2009, 2:43 am

thats just across the water from me :)

That news anchor has just done WONDERS for Pit Bulls :D
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby CinderDee » August 13th, 2009, 7:35 am

That's one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I laughed so hard Kato left the room. lol
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby Marinepits » August 13th, 2009, 8:39 am

Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Return to Pit Bull news and BSL