Packers GM won't rule out interest in Vick

Postby BigDogBuford » August 12th, 2009, 4:21 pm

Nizmo357 wrote:
pitbullmamaliz wrote:I have a dream...it consists of a world in which the NFL (or MLB, or NHL, etc) do not allow people to play again if they pick up a felony while employed as an athlete. I know it will never ever ever happen, but I think it would really clean sports up.

i dont. you can get a felony by tampering with fireworks. and when you have a felon employers or any one else can see what you felon actually is. so you could have messed with a firework, or could have murdered someone.

Well if you want to tamper with a firework, then you should get a license before you do it. :|
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby HappyChick » August 12th, 2009, 7:27 pm

mnp13 wrote:If any team is dumb enough to sign Vick I hope the fan backlash brings them to their knees. The protests will be a circus, and if they are in Buffalo, I'll make the trip to participate.

I agree 100%. I am a HARDCORE Steeler fan and reading that they might have an interest in Vick made me want to HURL! If the Steelers signed him, I would seriously burn every piece of Steeler stuff I own and never watch them play again. Believe me this is a big deal for me cause I LOVE ME SOME STILLERS! Yoi!
Angie & crew

http://www.epitome-dog-rescue.org

My beloved Vincenzo 07/22/05 - 11/16/09 forever in my heart. Cancer sucks.
HappyChick
Loyally Bully

Postby Nizmo357 » August 13th, 2009, 3:40 am

HappyChick wrote:
mnp13 wrote:If any team is dumb enough to sign Vick I hope the fan backlash brings them to their knees. The protests will be a circus, and if they are in Buffalo, I'll make the trip to participate.

I agree 100%. I am a HARDCORE Steeler fan and reading that they might have an interest in Vick made me want to HURL! If the Steelers signed him, I would seriously burn every piece of Steeler stuff I own and never watch them play again. Believe me this is a big deal for me cause I LOVE ME SOME STILLERS! Yoi!

i heard the seattle seahawks were looking at him too.
Nizmo357
Just Whelped

Postby BigDogBuford » August 13th, 2009, 9:22 am

Nizmo357 wrote:
i heard the seattle seahawks were looking at him too.

I can't imagine that would go over well. Seattlites are HUGE animal lovers.
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby katiek0417 » August 13th, 2009, 8:59 pm

Well, you're all wrong...he was signed with the Eagles this morning...Looks like I'll be finding a new team to idolize :puke:
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby call2arms » August 13th, 2009, 11:20 pm

Is there a thing in football like in hockey, where objects are thrown onto the field? If not, I think one should be started where rocks are thrown at Michael Vick, whichever field he plays at.
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby Nizmo357 » August 14th, 2009, 4:36 am

katiek0417 wrote:Well, you're all wrong...he was signed with the Eagles this morning...Looks like I'll be finding a new team to idolize :puke:

i cant imagine any team taking him and it going over well lol.
well i guess we'll find out with whom he just signed with.
who thinks they're going to protest?
Nizmo357
Just Whelped

Postby HappyChick » August 14th, 2009, 8:09 am

I never liked the Philadelphia Eagles anyway! (Sorry Katrina)

Go Steelers!
Angie & crew

http://www.epitome-dog-rescue.org

My beloved Vincenzo 07/22/05 - 11/16/09 forever in my heart. Cancer sucks.
HappyChick
Loyally Bully

Previous

Return to Michael Vick