Thanks Everyone for the great input. I read all the links Christine sent and listened to the words Dr. Blakeley said too. All say RAW is fine for a dog with a HEALTHY immune system and I understand that Vinny's immune system is compromised at this time. This is what I've decided:
1. Vinny is not getting dry dog food aka Purina anymore. It feeds the cancer so it is out of the question.
2. Vinny is getting a variety of food which includes the k/d Prescription Diet from Dr. B, cooked food which includes; plenty of meat and fat (no bones and taking care when introducing new meats), as many veggies as I can get him to eat, and a couple of other foods to maintain balance. I did some research and came up with some good, balanced recipes - all lightly cooked.
3. Vinny will occasionally get some raw beef fat BECAUSE Dr. B said it was o.k.
4. Vinny will be getting an immune boosting supplement recipe, that again, Dr. B was not AGAINST and it is packed full of vitamins and minerals that he needs.
5. Vinny is drinking purified/filtered water instead of tap water.
6. Vinny is no longer allowed to drink water that he finds outside!
He is doing SUPER right now!!! He ate terrifically yesterday and today. His appetite is great! No vomiting, no nausea, and soft, formed poo. He seems to have more energy, is feeling playful again, and had a bark fest with the neighbor dogs today. Thanks again, everyone, you helped me a great deal in making the decision as to what to feed and not to feed my heart dog!