need advice/foster home

Postby kera09 » August 1st, 2009, 11:00 pm

Ok so this am i get an email from a girl eric went to school with. Her mom has a 1 yr old male pit bull. Apparently she has never trained him and hes a very energetic dog.I guess he jumped on her and fractured her leg :confused: and now has to have surgery and wants to get rid of him!!! :mad2:

A guy at the beach who is a friend of a friend stopped me and said he need to find his female pitbull a new home. I asked why??? He said well she just had a litter of pups 6 weeks ago and i cant have any more puppies.....HELLO JACKASS SPAY HER!!!!! And she was abused in her last home and piddles whenever she is disciplined. She also Digs very large holes in his yard. He said his male keeps humping her...REALLY? DUHHH! i said keep them seperated, he says he cant he works 10 hour days and doesnt want to leave her in a crate....10 hrs maybe he shouldnt own dogs??

Sooo im wondering if anyone in the rochester area would be interested in possibly fostering/adopting one of these dogs...im most concerned for the female who has been abused. Worse comes to worse she comes to my house and gets spayed ASAP. OR if anyone has any ideas for me or any good rescues???
duge, ava, lulu and martini's momma :)
kera09
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » August 1st, 2009, 11:13 pm

I'm moving this to the Rescue section for you.
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby kera09 » August 3rd, 2009, 10:29 am

here is the female her name is pixie. She is good with other dogs...unsure about cats/kids. im trying to talk the guy into spaying her asap. hes keeping 2 pups from her litter but not her :confused: :mad2:

kera09
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby kera09 » August 3rd, 2009, 7:37 pm

this is barnibus...one yr old, neutured, upd shots, good with female dogs, NO CATS and is to energetic for small children..........can anyone help??????

kera09
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby mnp13 » August 4th, 2009, 1:37 pm

Well, if the first one is in Rochester, I train Pit Bulls for free. I'm quite sure we can get him under control.

Be honest with her - rescues are packed and most won't take owner surrenders. New homes are extremely difficult to find. If she doesn't want the dog, she should have it put down. :| I tell at least one person a week that exact same thing. People hate to hear it, but it's the plain truth. If you don't want your dog, why would anyone else want it?
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby kera09 » August 4th, 2009, 2:56 pm

i know i know!!! its terrible...will you train mine for free??? lol jk pixie is the one im most worried about!! sad to say but unfortuantly we cant save them all!
kera09
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Natalie » August 4th, 2009, 3:45 pm

Kera, I'm PMing you
Natalie
Just Whelped

Postby kera09 » August 5th, 2009, 1:27 pm

BARNIBUS WAS TAKEN TO A SHELTER TODAY!!!! POOR GUY.
kera09
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Return to Rescue